Chapter Discussion WGS title once again confirmed to be mainly ''SKILL'' based

Idk man, you're using "You deserve to be a Yonko if you have XX under you!" as "You deserve to be ONLY Yonko if you have XX under you, and I'm not using this to praise XX, I'm using it to say Yonko > XX" which is... a whole different level.

I'm literally giving you direct comparisons and I'm quoting word from word in manga where two characters are brought up in same conversation and directly compared on some basis. You keep deflecting from that and not answering and instead throwing back stuff like above =/ It's weird

I'm not conjuring up WSS being who wins. Zoro says it. He has only ever talked about who wins and who doesn't in his ambition lol. That he'll get it by defeating Mihawk, and he'll clearly do it while using all three forms of haki.
Dunno Man, you can say "A surpass B in skill" and try to twist the meaning into "A also surpass B in others i just didnt say it" but i dont take your logic seriously. Law not even singling out Mihawk from Croc as subordinate is some mediocre comparison for Mihawk, at least Croc is not actively chasing Marines to the point that people remember him as that.

Zoro is talking about he's gonna be the one who wins? So do you think Zoro should say "yeah i'll lose against this enemy and become WSS after that" instead? Didnt Zoro say he will never lose again while losing anyway against Kuma Kizaru etc while you keep saying WSS is the one who wins? Zoro didnt even make "comparative statement" between himself and Shanks so you're the one generalizing stuff while in comparison Shanks' haki is clearly stronger until this point, so i dunno why you point finger about not comparing things while you're the one doing it since the start and make up everything about WSS being the one who wins.

Why you acting like Oda did not call Mihawk the Strongest Swordsman?

The analogy would be Oda saying this smartphone has the best camera and is the best out of all smartphones.
Why are you acting like Shanks has no reason to be stronger than Mihawk, despite being a less skilled swordsman?

Zoro is a more skilled swordsman than Law although Law is stronger. I'm sure you can understand this.

You Mihawkstans are at another level than Zorostans.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Why are you acting like Shanks has no reason to be stronger than Mihawk, despite being a less skilled swordsman?
Because Shanks is a swordsman and Mihawk is the STRONGEST Swordsman. Mihawk is both more skilled and the STRONGEST.
No matter how much better Shanks' Haki is than Mihawk's, he has to be inferior overall since he's a Swordsman in the era where Mihawk's the STRONGEST Swordsman.

Conquerors Haki is not proof that Shanks is more than a Swordsman. We've seen Film Red, we've seen the manga & we've even had Film Red Promo material label him "Sword Master".

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Zoro is a more skilled swordsman than Law although Law is stronger. I'm sure you can understand this.

Zoro bodies law

And that did zero damage to greenbull
If shanks is gonna hurt someone he's using his sword

Zoro is not the WSS, yet. Once he is, he will automatically be stronger than Law.

Dunno Man, you can say "A surpass B in skill" and try to twist the meaning into "A also surpass B in others i just didnt say it" but i dont take your logic seriously. Law not even singling out Mihawk from Croc as subordinate is some mediocre comparison for Mihawk, at least Croc is not actively chasing Marines to the point that people remember him as that.

Zoro is talking about he's gonna be the one who wins? So do you think Zoro should say "yeah i'll lose against this enemy and become WSS after that" instead? Didnt Zoro say he will never lose again while losing anyway against Kuma Kizaru etc while you keep saying WSS is the one who wins? Zoro didnt even make "comparative statement" between himself and Shanks so you're the one generalizing stuff while in comparison Shanks' haki is clearly stronger until this point, so i dunno why you point finger about not comparing things while you're the one doing it since the start and make up everything about WSS being the one who wins.
I am not using the skill dialogue. Idk are you even reading what I'm saying. You keep deflecting from what I'm pointing out to bring up things I already agree with or don't care for. I was just talking about Buggy directly being stated to have reputation of being able to stand shoulder to shoulder with Shanks.

And unless you think Zoro will turn off his haki to defeat Mihawk, it's a title of who wins between two swordsmen. How the fuck else would he get it? Turning off haki and fencing instead?

I am not using the skill dialogue. Idk are you even reading what I'm saying. You keep deflecting from what I'm pointing out to bring up things I already agree with or don't care for. I was just talking about Buggy directly being stated to have reputation of being able to stand shoulder to shoulder with Shanks.

And unless you think Zoro will turn off his haki to defeat Mihawk, it's a title of who wins between two swordsmen. How the fuck else would he get it? Turning off haki and fencing instead?
Well obviously you ignoring what i said since you dont care about my argument thats for sure, you just try to shove down your own argument down everybody's throat instead. Which backfires since the more you try to force it the more obvious the flaws the points in your argument become.

So who suggest to you that Zoro will turn off haki, did i ever say Zoro and Mihawk will turn off haki? You bring that kind of logic into your thinking, thats what brought you an idea of Buggy ~ Shanks in threat or power level while their bounties are different and Law legit thought both Croc and Mihawk can be at the level of subordinates of a proper Yonkou.

Last edited:
Because Shanks is a swordsman and Mihawk is the STRONGEST Swordsman. Mihawk is both more skilled and the STRONGEST.
No matter how much better Shanks' Haki is than Mihawk's, he has to be inferior overall since he's a Swordsman in the era where Mihawk's the STRONGEST Swordsman.

Conquerors Haki is not proof that Shanks is more than a Swordsman. We've seen Film Red, we've seen the manga & we've even had Film Red Promo material label him "Sword Master".

Wonder if this disqualifies Rayleigh from being a swordsman affecting other with his haki without wielding a sword. This is basically what shanks did just on higher level against gb

Yup. Oda wrote about Skills specifically in latest chapter while same in Vista's VC.

Would have been a bit debatable if Mihawk even though being a top tier but would have showed a feat comparable to Shanks. Only thing being top from him is distance measuring slash which fodders their claimed to be world strongest slash but got stopped by a YC with ease. Jozu ability might have made it look easy while for other YC it could be one shot material but the point from Oda is he's not on WSM level (i know it's quite laughable but that's what Oda showed there).

Lol stronger? Than Zoro? Don't compare this nonentity without hacks using bombs and hitting in the back. Lol a fan of Zoro
Post automatically merged:

Zoro is not the WSS, yet. Once he is, he will automatically be stronger than Law.
Already MUCH stronger and always has been. Mid and lol garbage without hacks
Post automatically merged:

Higher fencing involves acoc + top kaki+strength+top technique +black blade. Shanks is a SWORDSMAN as confirmed by the watch. Mihouk IS THE STRONGEST SWORDSMAN. end. Mihawk > Shanks. Zoro is like a swordsman now > Zoro is on the roof because of KHAKI and not a technician. Once again for the retarded. Acoc+haki+techniques+black blade +mihouk's power>acoc+techniques+haki+strength +NOT Shanks' black blade. Even assuming that shanks is stronger in coc than Mihawk.

Last edited: