General & Others What’s your Rating for One Piece on a scale of 1-10?

Rate One Piece!!!

• Total voters
Depends what you want to compare it to. Only other shonen series or all kinds of literature?

Compared to shonen only: 9.5/10

Compared to all kinds of literature: 6.5/10

OP is quite a bit repetitive in its structure as it goes on. Story itself is solid, but also clearly a rather simplistic shonen story (not comparable to seinen works or other works of literature).

However, it's just a damn fun read and I love the overall world/atmosphere itself.

In short: Just don't expect a masterpiece of storywriting, then you'll have a very fun time reading it.

H

Herrera95

Your current rating for the One Piece series?
Nice PFP.

To me pre-timeskip is like 9.

Post-timeskip up to Zou is 6.

After that is 1.

So (9+6+1)/3 = 5,333... So it is 5.
Post automatically merged:

Still a 10/10 for me. Poor arcs like Wano (6/10) don’t overwhelmingly change the overall enjoyment I’ve had from the series.

Since others did the breakdown as well:
Pre-skip= 10/10
Post-skip= 8/10
If you have pre 10 and post 8 then it makes a 9 overall not a 10.

And if you have 6 for Wano I wonder how much you scale the others arcs to make it 8 post skip.

Nice PFP.

To me pre-timeskip is like 9.

Post-timeskip up to Zou is 6.

After that is 1.

So (9+6+1)/3 = 5,333... So it is 5.

If you have pre 10 and post 8 then it makes a 9 overall not a 10.

And if you have 6 for Wano I wonder how much you scale the others arcs to make it 8 post skip.
Like I said, the best parts of a series will always overshadow the worst parts for me. The greatness of pre-time skip overshadows the decline of post-time skip.

For post-time skip, I love Dressrosa, 1st half of WCI and the Reverie, so they’re doing all the heavy lifting. Wano is simply the worst part of it, but it doesn’t stop me from liking the rest.

H

Herrera95

Like I said, the best parts of a series will always overshadow the worst parts for me. The greatness of pre-time skip overshadows the decline of post-time skip.

For post-time skip, I love Dressrosa, 1st half of WCI and the Reverie, so they’re doing all the heavy lifting. Wano is simply the worst part of it, but it doesn’t stop me from liking the rest.
Doesn't matter if the greatness overshadows. If you have 10 for pre and 8 for post then you have 9 overall not 10.

You clearly are from human sciences kkkkkk
The same holds true for the physical sciences buddy.

Haven’t you ever watched Fullmetal Alchemist? A human body can be broken down into its constituent elements, like a bunch of salt and carbon…but the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
:cheers:

H

Herrera95

The same holds true for the physical sciences buddy.

Haven’t you ever watched Fullmetal Alchemist? A human body can be broken down into its constituent elements, like a bunch of salt and carbon…but the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
:cheers:
You are taking an anime as actual science...

H

Herrera95

Um…it was just an example. Did you think that you could make a human by just gathering a bunch of salt and carbon and whatnot in real life?
:nicagesmile:
If your example isn't real than it doesn't count as en example dude.

East blue is 1000/10
Grand line is 10/10
Now new world/post TS the only bad arcs are WCI and wanl
And Egghead.

H

Herrera95

Though is true I didn't like 4 or 5 chapters egghead is pretty

Good
Is not finished yet. It will get worse. Believe in Oda like we believed in Luffy coming back from dead and G5.