What are some dreams you had?

B

Ballel

Sometimes I have the most random dreams.
I was dreaming that me and my family were in a desert, harvesting melon-like fruits from cactuses. The cactuses had the shape of a bush. The fruits had a weird consistency and were rather soft, but they also had "hairs" like coconuts.

Recently I had a dream where a man on a bicycle approached me at night time. He told me to give him my engagement ring. I said no. Then he pulled a gun out on me, but somehow I ended up knocking him off of his bike. I began to punch him and bite his throat. Somehow I got his gun and I learned that it wasn’t even loaded. For whatever reason, I became even more angry and began to beat the guy with his own gun. I then woke up. In real life I am more sensitive then I would like to be, so I don’t know what the dream was telling me.

Back in college I had a dream that my bed was replaced by a horse stable. I lived in the stable and my friends brought me carrots, apples, and sugar cubes. I relied on my friends to open my stable door for me even though I had opposable thumbs. I wasn’t too bright in that dream.

I have had reoccurring dreams where I fall from someplace high. The weird thing is when I wake up it feels like I fell into my bed.

I often dream about beaches and huge waves storming the beach.Sometimes i dream about walking around in the woods or rural regions at night.

Meeting my ex at the party. She hugged all my friends, deliberately avoided me as the last, and gave me a series of pecks over and over. I know i shouldve kidnapped her back then :gokulaugh:

I dreamt of flipin a brochure of products that belonged to a local mall or market where one specific product that i read in the dream itself is a flipin ATM MACHINE FOR 20k AND YOU'D GET 2 PC'S FOR FREE?! STONKS MUCH?!

:kaidowhat:

Hello everyone hope you are doing fine.

OK, so my dream is to become an Ultra Mod on this beloved forum. I think it deserves all the recognition and support and I'm one of the best, if not the best overall, for getting the job done.

From my experience around here, it has quite the characters so it became my first pick for full time job, despite the fact I had another offers.

Now, from what I heard Mr. Borat is still considering my proposal but word is that he's pretty happy.

I'll share more updates once they drop.

Thank you.

Although I don't mind flying at all, for some reason, I always dream of plane crashes right before having to actually travel πŸ˜‚

This one time, I dreamt we were on an airplane, and this reeeeally old lady kept chain smoking one cigarette after another until the air hostess came and asked her to chill, so the old lady flipped the hostess off and then angrily threw her (still lit) cigarette on the floor, and lo and behold, a hole half the size of the plane got opened!!

So we started free falling and people were panicking, and I hurriedly grabbed my backpack and took out a bag of candy thinking to myself they were honey flavoured and 'I'll need them when screaming while falling'.
So then somehow I survived the fall and found myself in what resembles the north pole. Ice and snow everywhere and there were people frozen in ice cubes and I thought it was interesting cuz "I've never seen an eskimo before" (this was so disrespectful, I can't believe I dreamt it).

Then I woke up and actually had to take the plane that afternoon.

I had the most craziest vivid dream of being in a volcanic landslide and ensuing panic of running up a mountain with hundreds of other people trying to escape it.

I remember feeling extremely selfish because I only cared about my own survival lol