What are some dreams you had?

Had a dream where my mother tied me to a bed and slowly disemboweled me with a steal pipe as she yelled profanities, during which she forced my autistic brother to watch and he for some reason was laughing at me as I saw my innards wrapping around my bedroom..........my father was taking a shit in the bathroom across from this event, so he couldn't really help me much. My families pretty splendid.

Had a dream where my mother tied me to a bed and slowly disemboweled me with a steal pipe as she yelled profanities, during which she forced my autistic brother to watch and he for some reason was laughing at me as I saw my innards wrapping around my bedroom..........my father was taking a shit in the bathroom across from this event, so he couldn't really help me much. My families pretty splendid.
:pepestop::believe: https://youtube.com/shorts/YyGKzWGEjUU?feature=share

thats dark

Ya.......I woke up screaming, then my mom came in the room and I screamed even louder, she was confused. I was about 8 or 9 at the time. I had a ton of nightmares even worse than that but I got used to them overtime and I became so relaxed in those dreams that I was able to have some level of control in them, thought I had superpowers, turns out I was just lucid dreaming.

Basically harem every night.
LMAO
Post automatically merged:

its better off you don't realize it often or doing so will surely do no good to your mental health... sounds frigging psychologically traumatic

I was living in a tank like thing which was very futuristic, it had a device that would create food out of nothing, it was very huge, it uperated on autopilot and for some reason the entire world army were trying to destroy me but while i was eating my Pizza the tank was shooting and killing all of them
i guess i was supposed to be an evil scientist or something

I did dream to swim in outerspace

That was absolutely comforting

Every time I dream about space I feel good for a good couple of hours since I wake up

Last night i dreamt about clashing low kicks against someone who has very muscular and rock-hard calves and shin. Then someone else came and tried to clash against him (my sparring partner), and i said to not do it since it was dangerous etc. Dunno what the point of this dream.