Current Events What are the arguments for Killer getting a higher bounty than Sanji?

Its clear that Luffy is a step ahead of Kid and Law, that's why Luffy bounty will go to around 3b, while Law and Kid only to 1.5b

In the same way, Zoro and Sanji will go to +1b bounties, while Killer will probably not even get over 500m, he fighted the loser headliner Hawkins, while even the mid SH fighted F6, and the Luffy commanders fighted Kaido commanders with over 1b bounties.

Jinbei, Robin and Franky deserve bounties bigger than Killer one.

This "Kid will be Emperor after Wano" makes no sense. Even If he and LAW, defeat BM, they wont have nothing close to Shanks, BB and Luffy in military power. Look at the three crews them look at the random Kid crew, without subordinated crews, without territory, without even a captain as strong as post-Wano Luffy, Teach and Shanks.

After Wano Shanks, Teach and Luffy will be the three big Pirates, with guys like Law, Kid and Buggy a step behind

Bountywise it will be:
Luffy > Kid >> Zoro > Killer >> Sanji > Heat >>....

The Kid pirates will always be just a tiny bit behind Strawhats, for competition.
How could a guy like Heat unknown to the world of One Piece have a first superior to Jinbei the Paladin of the seas ?

Jinbei currently has a bounty of 400 million and his bounty will increase further at the end of the arc. How will Killer or Heat get a higher bounty than Jinbei?

It's unlikley Killer gets a higher bounty since the R5 didn't finish the Yonko together. Still, being one of the leaders of the next era I hope he reaches the 1b mark.
Post automatically merged:

Bountywise it will be:
Luffy > Kid >> Zoro > Killer >> Sanji > Heat >>....

The Kid pirates will always be just a tiny bit behind Strawhats, for competition.
Looked up Heat's bounty on the wiki and it shows nothing... This fodder, who has done jack shit, is gonna be >> Jinbei who has same bounty range as Heat's captain.

Last edited:
People gotta stop with the Sanji slander seriously....

jesus christ. A side character like Killer as much as I love dude would not get a bounty higher than Sanji after he defeated Kaido's second strongest subordinate in comparison to a Headliner in Kaido's crew...

What kind of logic is that. Point blank period people just seem to diss and underrate Sanji on this forum for no reason, and I am not even a Sanji fanboy. He is just that underestimated on here.

People gotta stop with the Sanji slander seriously....

jesus christ. A side character like Killer as much as I love dude would not get a bounty higher than Sanji after he defeated Kaido's second strongest subordinate in comparison to a Headliner in Kaido's crew...

What kind of logic is that. Point blank period people just seem to diss and underrate Sanji on this forum for no reason, and I am not even a Sanji fanboy. He is just that underestimated on here.
Hey, what do you expect lol. This forum is pretty much the dumpster for Sanji slander. Go slander Sanji on other sites bar this one and you'll get stomped in no time. Speaking from experience btw.

killer is a major part of Kidds crew. probably almost half of their capability. where as Sanji and Zoro are like a fifth or less of the strawhats whole power.

if the strawhats power level is 1000

than Luffy is 500 sanji 190 Zoro 120, yamato jenbe franky brooke etc decreasingly less

where as Kidds crew might be 500 but Killer is like 250+

he has the smarts of Sanji, the dipolmacy of brooke swordsmanship atleast that of Zoro and is more clutch than Usopp...well maybe not that clutch.

also when was Killers bounty more than Sanjis?