Current Events What are the arguments for Killer getting a higher bounty than Sanji?

Now that we know Jinbe's bounty Killer has a chance too.

Jinbe's bounty higher than Sanji's was totally unexpected!
And that applies to both Sanji and Jinbe fans...but also to Zoro fans

Now let's wait and see what will happen with Killer.

I personally wouldn't mind it, it's not even related to the Zoro vs Sanji debate, I like Killer. I wouldn't even mind if he has an higher bounty than Zoro

He is a good fighter as he is more creative and entertaining than his captain despite not having a DF, and has a good character, he is a reliable RHM, cold blooded and down to earth person

Because Killer kills people. Everyone complains about how Kid's bounty is too high and that there's no way he's equal to Luffy. But Kid's bounty never suggested he was equal to Luffy even pre-skip. We were told that the Kid pirates' bounties are inflated by the fact that they kill people.

I made a whole thread about this. Records tell us that Killer's bounty has always been Kidd's x0,51 or Kidd's x0,42 so there's no real reason to assume he'll be below Kidd's x0,33 this time (aka 1,000,000,000).

Killer's starting point is the Billion right now, unless you're blind, so the real question is: which is the precise amount?

Well the range is between 1,000,000,000 and 1,111,000,000 (Zoro's bounty) but honestly I don't think he'll surpass 1,100,000,000 (Jinbe's bounty) as of now.
It's not even a matter of powerlevel but a matter of puns...

I'm going with the following:
2 of these 3 are above 1,032,000,000 (Sanji's bounty) so chances tell me he'll get a bounty above Sanji's.

*Note for Sanji fans* ---> Don't take this personally, Jinbe bounty already proved that the bounty doesn't completely portray strenght, otherwise the ranking would've been:
  1. Zoro
  2. Killer
  3. Sanji
  4. Jinbe
Instead we'll probably get:
  1. Zoro
  2. Jinbe
  3. Killer/Sanji
  4. Sanji/Killer
:kayneshrug:

You guys gotta stop putting so much stock into the bounties. If Killers bounty is over a billion it won't make sense, but if Killer's bounty is under a billion it won't make sense, either. Accept that the bounties don't have to make sense

While I did say that Killer's bounty wouldn't be above Sanji, I don't mind for him to be 1 bil and above. If we go by the birthday pun, his bounty would be 1,022,000,000 berries which is 10 million berries below Sanji. Killer's birthday is February 2nd which is a day after my birthday lol.

For the name pun, I don't know what numbers does "Kira" represent in Japanese.

Sanji had a higher bounty than him going into Wano. Idk why its crazy to think he will carry on doing so.
Before Wano Kidd had 1/3rd of Luffy's bounty and now they have the same bounty, idk why Killer's bounty needs to be under the Strawhats n°4 when he's the n°2 of a Captain with the same level of infamy as Luffy.