What Are You Currently Listening To

Banchi

yawn-together
i didn't know the song was named koto itself

but damn the instrument hits.. i came across this cultural treasure watching the anime called Kono oto tomare which revolves around this instrument

here is one of the performances but irl
That was amazing
I'm trying to see if it was what was used for this one

That was amazing
I'm trying to see if it was what was used for this one

that was VIBRANT!

if it's the string instrument in the beginning you're talking about.. then i'd say its very soft compared to koto which has a sharp sound to it..

its either Banjo, Lute.. Oud perhaps or an instrument that looks like it.. had to search it up and there are many that look like it but definitely heard that string game somewhere...but not the stuff Hyori plays for sure.

Banchi

yawn-together
that was VIBRANT!

if it's the string instrument in the beginning you're talking about.. then i'd say its very soft compared to koto which has a sharp sound to it..

its either Banjo, Lute.. Oud perhaps or an instrument that looks like it.. had to search it up and there are many that look like it but definitely heard that string game somewhere...but not the stuff Hyori plays for sure.
The song is a bit obscure so finding anything on it is leading no where.

Found this though

I know what a piece is. I just didn't know the BTS joke, kind of stay away from that scene
then its alright..

and about that video you sent.. it was in a word Bizarre.. too much to comprehend LMAO.. kinda creeped me out as well.
Post automatically merged:

BUT THE DANCE THO