What Are You Currently Listening To

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm starting to like Duran Duran, I never really listened to their songs like that outside of All Of You but now I'm kind of interested because I've listened to 3 songs from them and all of them were great (All Of You, Come Undone and Ordinary World)
Nice! I recommend Wild Boys (pause) by them, that's a cool tune and video too, it wa used for the Waterworld film too?

I had no idea they had music like Come Undone though, IIRC my former music teacher showed it to me but I also recommend ABC, Savage Garden and my brain just lapsed and forgot the other one ffs lmao! Fucking ADHD!

One of my most favourite bands Abney Park does kinda similar music/tones to Come Undone and such too.

Gary Numan is very unique and cool and he has Autism too, like the lead singer of The Vines which makes them even better imo.
Gary even taught his daughter to sing with him, she's probably around 13 years old now and she's absolutely fantastic already, singing on some of his songs and live with him.
A song Gary did with his daughter Persia for example:

Another cool song by him too:

Lmao wow, South Park's creators put his song in the show too!:

Blackmores Night another absolutely amazing band also got their very young daughter to sing on some songs and live with them and its absolutely precious.
BN performing with their daughter Autumn (Blackmores Night is founded by a couple who met and fell in love in the 90s, Ritchie Blackmore of Deep Purple, Rainbow, The Outlaws etc) and Candice Night):
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

Last edited by a moderator: