What Are You Currently Listening To

Aye for real man! The lead singer is FUCKING AMAZING! Absolutely in love with her hahaha! Metal has the best singers by far! Metalhead women hit different lmfao.

Seriously though, I discovered them recently, as I was checking out some amazing music from the Metal Hellsinger game, including the ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE new song Christina Scabbia of Lacuna Coil ofc, did for it and I just happened to listen to the new Arch Enemy song for that game too and its fantastic!

Hearing Alyssia do her "clean" or "gentle" vocals, which she doesn't seem to do that often was AMAZING in hindsight especially, after all that screamo/growling! As someone said too, shes the most cleanest screamo/growl vocalist or w/e, you can actually undestand what shes singing and for her to such a masculine and demonic voice is extremely impressive, I legit thought it was only a male vocalist thing, so I got educated very swiftly there ofc LMAO!

I just checked out this game called Karmaflow, a Rock Opera game, I've not played it yet but wanted it for years and she's in that too! She sounds fantastic in that as well and shes doing the clean vocals again, I love it!

Alissa's song in Karmaflow with the lead singer of Dragonforce too!:

On a similar note this band is very good and cool too! Formed by the former lead singer of Xandria or w/e, they are lovely (spoke to them briefly on their channel lol) and their music is great! Very epic and theatrical, progessive metal and such I think? Symphonic/operatic? Idk lol. Makes me think of Nightwish and Epica at least?:

This is what being a fucking metalhead is all about man! Watching people get into this stuff and discover old bands is fucking awesome.

Alyssa is absolutely fantastic, can't say I'm the biggest fan of the agonist (her old band) but she filled the very large gap left after arch enemy moved on from their original vocalist. She has probably one of THE best female voices for the more brutal side of metal

Good to see lacuna is still getting the love they deserve, our truth fucking slapped the shit out of my on Guitar Hero: World Tour.

I'd like to suggest butcher babies to you, very good rough and clean vocals (2 female vocalists doing both) dead man walking and magnolia Boulevard hit like a brick in the back of the head after long pub crawl. Let me know if you do end up checking these guys out :cheers:

G

Gorosei Informer

This is what being a fucking metalhead is all about man! Watching people get into this stuff and discover old bands is fucking awesome.
Oh absolutely! Always a great feeling! I'm seeing Youtubers reacting to old songs and bands I love and its such a lovely feeling, along with comments on their music videos of people discovering them and their music, both younger/newer gen folks and people who never listened to them before!

Alyssa is absolutely fantastic, can't say I'm the biggest fan of the agonist (her old band) but she filled the very large gap left after arch enemy moved on from their original vocalist. She has probably one of THE best female voices for the more brutal side of metal
Aye exactly! I checked out the previous singer and her voice is POWERFUL too, much more savage/raw/brutal but Alyssa is still absolutely brutal for the right reasons and I have to keep reminding myself thats actually her voice, thats not a bloke doing it and shes actually human and not a literal demon too LMAO!
Her voice is absolutely incredible, pure class and poetry but wickedly dark and brutal too. Kinda makes me think of the COMPLETELY BRILLIANT contrast of Light and Dark, Soft and Harsh, Gentleness and Brutality etc. The definition of beauty in darkness, a thorny rose or whatever! Pure gothic magnificence!
(I also have a writtten parody of that song called Nincompoop Fool lololol)

Good to see lacuna is still getting the love they deserve, our truth fucking slapped the shit out of my on Guitar Hero: World Tour.
RIGHT?! Lacuna are so fucking iconic and thus classically legendary! Amazing contrast with Christina and the male singer Andrea ofc! Beautiful, beautiful people, voices and band! I really enjoy a lot of their songs including their covers of Enjoy the Silence and Losing my Religion too! Italians make a lot of things better too!

GH World Tour absolutely slapped too! I loved playing it a LOT! The BEST choice of songs they had imo and Closer absolutely slapped too, really enjoyed that song! Very fun to play as well as doing a LC song in general too ofc! God I miss the GH series...

I'd like to suggest butcher babies to you, very good rough and clean vocals (2 female vocalists doing both) dead man walking and magnolia Boulevard hit like a brick in the back of the head after long pub crawl. Let me know if you do end up checking these guys out :cheers:
Not heard of any of those bands tbh, but 2 female vocalists with different styles from the sounds of it? Sound great! Ill chek out all 3 then, tyvm for the recommendations! I also discovered and liked Leave's Eyes recently-ish, with Liv Kristine who does the guest vocals on Nympethamine Fix ofc too! I LOVE her voice too! Have you heard of Suidakra and thus listened to them too? They have some EPIC, fun and beautiful songs too! Beneath the Blood Red Eagle, Feats of War and Braving the End, but Blood Red Eagle is the only "heavy" or "metal" one there to be fair.

:zosmug::cheers::fransuper::rosismile::ace:

G

Gorosei Informer

Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

Last edited by a moderator: