What Are You Currently Listening To

Zemmi

GodMommie
Three Days Grace is my Childhood OMG:blush:
i think u will like Avenged Sevenfold or even Slipknot or even MCR
here is my reccomendation

Some of these are exactly what I'm looking for, for my playlist.

Architects, Starset, Avenged Sevenfold, Within Temptation, Jinjer, Red, Static-X are my recommendations atm.
Post automatically merged:

I also like Avatar but idk if they'll be your thing.
And Killswitch Engage when Howard was the vocalist.
I'm gonna check these out. I'm looking for songs with dark themes. I typically like those in rock and similar-sounding genres. I don't mind older songs like these either. I'm not sure how to explain it. Just darker sides of life.

I'm gonna check these out. I'm looking for songs with dark themes. I typically like those in rock and similar-sounding genres. I don't mind older songs like these either. I'm not sure how to explain it. Just darker sides of life.

Maybe Seether as well. /shrug
Idk about darker lol
Maybe also Drowning Pool. The first album when the singer was alive.

Maybe Seether as well. /shrug
Idk about darker lol
Maybe also Drowning Pool. The first album when the singer was alive.
Hmm Also maybe Blue Stahli the album with ULTRAnumb.
There's also Mushroomhead.

Old school Disturbed too. Godsmack.

Last edited:
Trying to find some new music. Do any of you have suggestions for songs like these?

:hihihi:This one post/reply is, was and always will be my soul purpose for existing on this insane site
*cracks mf'n fingies*

Godsmack - I stand alone, Voodoo, Awake, Cryin' like a bitch

Flaw - medicate

Metallica - Escape, For whom the bell tolls, Fade to black,

Suicidal tendencies - Go'n breakdown, Waking the dead, No fuck'n problem, Nobody hears, Tap into power

Slipknot - before I forget, Duality, (sic), H377, Hive, Custer (live), Psychosocial

Volbeat - The sacred stones, Shotgun blues, Still counting, Becoming

Trivium - In flames, Like a sword over Damacles, Master of Puppets

Black Veil Brides - Youth and whiskey, Knives and pens

Disturbed - The game, Asylum,

Ghost - Year zero, Cirice, Absolution, Majesty

Black Label Society (you could listen to almost any but here's a few personal picks) - Demise of sanity, Funeral bell, Graveyard Disciples, A love unreal

Misc bands - Anthrax, Megadeth, Testament, Slayer, Iron maiden, Judas Priest, Pantera, Black Sabbath, Escape the Fate, Falling in reverse, Skillet, AC/DC, Ozzy Osbourne, Extreme, Van Halen, W.A.S.P

If any of y'all need anything else, I'll just be over here

Last edited:

Zemmi

GodMommie

@Ravagerblade I've known this song forever, but today was the first day I actually listened to the lyrics. Thoughts? I think it was released in the late 90s.

Last edited: