What Are You Currently Listening To

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

As good as the album with this song, the one after it, and AM are, everything else they’ve done has been pretty bland in my opinion.
Yes that's probably the only 2 albums I listen to from them.
I remember being so hyped listening to the radio back in 2018/19 when they said they were going to release a new album. Completely destroyed my hopes lol.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yes that's probably the only 2 albums I listen to from them.
I remember being so hyped listening to the radio back in 2018/19 when they said they were going to release a new album. Completely destroyed my hopes lol.
I know exactly what you mean, but I remember being so thoroughly disappointed by Humbug and whatever they did between that and AM that I knew the last one would be shitty. Think there’s one solid track, and I’m struggling to remember which one.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I know exactly what you mean, but I remember being so thoroughly disappointed by Humbug and whatever they did between that and AM that I knew the last one would be shitty. Think there’s one solid track, and I’m struggling to remember which one.
I think 1000 percnet you're thinking about 'fluorescent adolescent' from the album- worst favourite nightmare.
The rest of the album likewise is horrible but ironically, this is probably my favourite ever Artic Monkeys song.

What's your all time favourite from the monkeys Jew?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

I think 1000 percnet you're thinking about 'fluorescent adolescent' from the album- worst favourite nightmare.
The rest of the album likewise is horrible but ironically, this is probably my favourite ever Artic Monkeys song.

What's your all time favourite from the monkeys Jew?
Either From The Ritz to the Rubble or Snap Out Of It, those are the two I listen to most frequently according to my music app. Your choice is a damn good one as well! 👊🔥