What Are You Currently Listening To

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy This is a song done by an American rapper ( you probably heard about him at least once in radio or some shit ) he's controversial sometimes but this is a song about cyberbullying and I want you to listen to this and say what you think. If you will have some time to do that ofc. I think he delivered with this one:

Christ, man, that was intense...good beat, great message, and an unbelievable flow. Hadn’t heard of him before, but I’m likely gonna check more of his stuff out. Anyone who stands up to bullies is A-OK with me 😤

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Christ, man, that was intense...good beat, great message, and an unbelievable flow. Hadn’t heard of him before, but I’m likely gonna check more of his stuff out. Anyone who stands up to bullies is A-OK with me 😤
These lines won me:

"You think you're better right?
Because nobodies seen what you've done in the dark but if I put your life in this light you would crumble and fight to survive or die but bitch I fucking knew that already"

"I ain't a prophet but I can predict that you'll never catch happiness till you're the pitcher
So please continue to laugh if I'm a clown your a circus act"

"I got a problem
I'm in the studio rapping while this girl is sucking my dick
She cut a hole in my heart now I fill it with women who love me 'cause they think I'm rich
And if I be honest I just told a bitch that I care but I really do not give a shit
So what's your excuse?
What helps you sleep?
You leave a negative comment not knowing what you sew you will reap
I bet you smile when you post thinking you're hurting me, but you see the way the brain works you become what you speak
I need peace!"

"I don't wear clothes, but bought this chain and just like you this chain is fake"

Especially the first and last one.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
@Marimo_420 I forget to tag you under Joker.

Have you ever heard that? If not give it a try!
Don't worry bro. I typically give a listen to most tracks people post on here.

It's pretty cool tbh, while hitting hard and makes you think about these things.

Hopefully people take me as banter and not actually serious but I might come off as toxic to some maybe. Probably have to tone it down from myself in the future.

V Spy V Spy - Clarity of Mind (March 1988)

Been years gone by
I've just abused my mind
My body's paid the price
Come to a fork
I can go up and down
Or use my mouth too much
Oh lord, protect my words

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@Jew D. Boy This is a song done by an American rapper ( you probably heard about him at least once in radio or some shit ) he's controversial sometimes but this is a song about cyberbullying and I want you to listen to this and say what you think. If you will have some time to do that ofc. I think he delivered with this one:

Didn't know this guy at all but the song was pretty good and the guy has a nice flow