What Are You Currently Playing?

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber

The game overall is pretty good, but for the trophy hunters this is a hard skip 😂

Not because it's hard, far from it. But very tedious and boring.

. Too many collectables
. The kill all respawnable enemies with your super move trophy can eat shit because the game doesn't tell you which enemies you've done this one.
. 3 Partial playthroughs felt completely unnecessary and almost like padding (obviously I know why they did this and tbh only like 2 of the differences in the quests feel worth it)

But casually the game was good :optimistic:

Pretty much just playing these two games recently:
- Age of Empires 2 DE
- Dota 2

As the title says

Here you post what game you playing right now

I am currently playing Need for speed most wanted again but this time with conviction of beating all wanted cars and getting the rank one lol
Always been a big fan of NFS MW

Best NFS game by far. Probably played and completed it 10 times over the last 15 years lol

I'm a hardcore ironman who almost exclusively uses magic... send help.... (9 tops... 5 bottoms... 2 staves but no fucking hood.)
I am now at 876 and none of this has changed....
I am desperate for these items as they will turbo-boost my gameplay. Most content can be beat with barrows gear... but of course, I cannot buy things from other players as an ironman.

Any other OSRS players here?

I am now at 876 and none of this has changed....
I am desperate for these items as they will turbo-boost my gameplay. Most content can be beat with barrows gear... but of course, I cannot buy things from other players as an ironman.

Any other OSRS players here?
I haven’t played OSRS in a while, but now I am tempted to get back into it!