What Are You Currently Playing?

G

Gorosei Informer

Adios:

Not a "proper game" but a real thought provoking, emotional experience for the patient and open minded. Fantastic voice acting, writing and atmosphere.

Finished BOTW, Zora domains was leap and bounds other storyline.

It kinda setup my expectations way high, Gordon and Gerudo were nice, Rito was incredible short, I was like is this it?

I also realized that I do in fact not like exploration, at least in BOTW didn't even reached 50% of the game completion.

Not motivated to do side quest.

And I sucked hard at the final boss because I never learned to parry.

8/10, really good game, when I was having fun it was a blast, but it wore me down as I kept going, and I could not muster The will to explore everything, Korok and Shrines.

I was going to play TOTK, but I will put it don on the road and play some years later.

Kinda without a game to play now

I

Indigo

Just went on a unhinged shopping spree and bought the entire Assassin's Creed main games collection on sale (except Valhalla).

Before anyone say anything, i know all these games are not considered good games.

BUT

I enjoy running around, collecting shit and doing side stuff with my brain turned off, while i listen to podcasts or music. Relaxes my brain.

So i guess i'm gonna be playing Assassin's Creed for the next 12 months or some shit.

half way through ACII right now, this one i had played when i was younger. Still great!
Finished AC II (platinum trophy) and Brotherhood (almost got the platinum, one trophy left, but it's super boring getting 100% synch in everything, i might drop it)

So looking forward to ending Ezio's trilogy with Revelations

Just finished Star Wars: Republic Commando, the PS4-port. Original game from 2005 or so, was a great experience. Fun, rather short shooter. Sadly there won't be any sequels.

Now back to Elden Ring. :steef:

Last edited:
I

Indigo

Just went on a unhinged shopping spree and bought the entire Assassin's Creed main games collection on sale (except Valhalla).

Before anyone say anything, i know all these games are not considered good games.

BUT

I enjoy running around, collecting shit and doing side stuff with my brain turned off, while i listen to podcasts or music. Relaxes my brain.

So i guess i'm gonna be playing Assassin's Creed for the next 12 months or some shit.

half way through ACII right now, this one i had played when i was younger. Still great!
This is going well

Finished so far:

AC 1
AC 2
AC Brotherhood
AC Revelations
AC 3
AC Syndicate

all platinum trophies

Can't wait to get into Black Flag, the most praised game of the series