What Are You Currently Playing?

G

Gorosei Informer

I Just got this game today called Cats In Time and I'm loving it!:

Really nice, cute, adorable, relaxing, peaceful, wondrous, quaint, fun, charming, family friendly, casual etc game. I adore this so much, it's bringing me so much needed peace, tranquility and escapism. Plus I love cats too, so a win win naturally.

They also just made an Escape Room simulator with player created/custom content to download and play easily too:

Funnily enough too, Cats in Time reminds me of one of my favourite games of all time too, A Hat In Time! I could write SO MUCH on why I love that game too, especially the Steam version, but I'll cheekily link to my Steam review of it instead!:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/GhostlyReflections/recommended/253230/

Looking to get and try this too:

I could recommend SO MANY quirky, underrated, charming, simple, emotional, thought-provoking, creative, unique etc games like these, it's actually overwhelming to think about! Games like this legit give me life and inspire me and are part of the reason I wanted and tried to become a professional games designer and developer in the past!

I've also been replaying Banjo Kazooie Grunty's Revenge on the Gameboy Advance BUT it's much harder and more frustrating than I remember and definitely a little less fun than I remembered too. It has some real nice improvements, creativity, concepts but also a lot of recycled/repetitive and imo awful, unfair game design too. It does some things truly wonderfully but others it does so badly, two steps foward, one step backward maybe? Still a truly amazing accomplishment though imo. Feels more like a DS game or even an N64 game funnily enough, with what they achieved!

Last edited by a moderator: