What Are You Currently Playing?

Keep going, my dude! 2 was my first one of them, so its weird, despressive charme will forever be in my heart!
How far in are you?
Same its the first of souls trilogy ,
I started playing it in 2017 but i couldn't continue i died too quickly and didn't even finish the first area lol catded ao i dropped it, but this week i saw quide on YouTube then i got enthused to try it again cuz i love fantasy&medieval theme, and what amazing game its not that much hard if you understand how to level and improve weapons etc but it's still too frustrating if you died with alot of souls and you lost them :josad: then go back again to get them but you also die again:crybeard:

I defeated the fifth boss

Stellaris, the new patch just come out and as usual is broken as hell lol, I think I will finish a game and then wait for the fix. Also a bit of mechtech, it is pretty good but it is a sandbox which lacks a solid endgame imo.

@FloriGlori @Monet I was replaying ds3 a few weeks ago, played the 1st and 3rd til the end (almost, with the first I got bored at the skin dragon, the 3rd at the final boss lol, I was then trying to go for the nameless king, cleared his area but not even started the fight, guess at that point I got really bored) but totally skipped the 2nd, or better I had just a few hours but I don't know why there was something about the controls or maybe on how the character moved that I didn't like at all (the PC version has the PS controls) and so put it aside.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Age of Empires ii definitive edition.
Amazing game...so nostalgic
Age of Empire I and II are amazing, now that I am forced to stay home I will geek again haha

I haven't played yet to the definitive edition

An other cool nostalgic game and quite long for that home period : Blue/Red Pokémon
I just started a new game (with Squirtle of course)

Age of Empire I and II are amazing, now that I am forced to stay home I will geek again haha

I haven't played yet to the definitive edition

An other cool nostalgic game and quite long for that home period : Blue/Red Pokémon
I just started a new game (with Squirtle of course)
Then you should really try the definitive edition. Enhanced graphics and mechanics. It is really good. Also with expanded campaigns.
Difficulty at hard will make you spend at least a couple of hours on each mission so a good way to kill time during this whole global crisis.

Stellaris, the new patch just come out and as usual is broken as hell lol, I think I will finish a game and then wait for the fix. Also a bit of mechtech, it is pretty good but it is a sandbox which lacks a solid endgame imo.

@FloriGlori @Monet I was replaying ds3 a few weeks ago, played the 1st and 3rd til the end (almost, with the first I got bored at the skin dragon, the 3rd at the final boss lol, I was then trying to go for the nameless king, cleared his area but not even started the fight, guess at that point I got really bored) but totally skipped the 2nd, or better I had just a few hours but I don't know why there was something about the controls or maybe on how the character moved that I didn't like at all (the PC version has the PS controls) and so put it aside.
DS2 is really good and it fuking hard
I play it with xbox controls on PC and didnt have proplem .

I say give it another try