What Are You Currently Playing?

WAiting for the price to drop on Crash, Dead Space and Harry Potter.
Then I will wait for the price drop of RE4, the demo was a blast.

Playing Cyberpunk, except the vehicles coming from a ps1 game, it's pretty good.

Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 and god damn do some of the games mechanics feel archaic af.

Character switching in particular is just not good. You can't switch characters on the fly in free play in the overworld, you have to do it through the golden Polyjuice's, and they are not in every room so you have to constantly backtrack just to switch characters if you didn't bring the right character with the right ability for a puzzle. I know people have said it fits in the context of the world, but it's also a videogame. Just because "it fits" doesn't make it good.

You can tell this is a "older" lego game, despite only being released in 2010.

Lego Harry Potter years 5-7 is quite the improvement visually from the first game that I'm shocked it only came out a year after the first.

Which is extra weird because it was released on all the same consoles at the time (PS3, 360, Wii)

Well I just bought Stray today and played it a little. Weird but interesting too, I think it's a puzzle game? not to sure what to make of it right now.
Interested to read your final take, back then I thought I'd definitely get it, but then just kinda forgot about it.
Post automatically merged:

Lego Harry Potter years 5-7 is quite the improvement visually from the first game that I'm shocked it only came out a year after the first.

Which is extra weird because it was released on all the same consoles at the time (PS3, 360, Wii)
Never played those, but fondly remember my elementary school days playing the OG Lego Star Wars.. those were amazing games!