What are you currently reading?

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
โ€Ž
Daniel's Story by Carol Matas. My English teacher recommend me that book so I decided to check it out. And plus, I love Nazi's and Jewish's history. When I read the book for the first time in 8th grade in middle school, man, tears was going down. And now I couldn't stop reading it ever now since then.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Technically listening to an audio book

Vengence: Sundown series

After I finish this. I think I will revisit either Safe Haven or it's companion series The End of Everything

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Changes, the Tupac oral historyโ€ฆnever knew much about Makaveli other than the most famous bits, so itโ€™s pretty illuminating for me :goyea:
2pac's lowkey one of the most interesting musicians.

LOTR Trilogy, and planning on reading the silmarillion.

Iโ€™ve read a book called "Little Women" by Louise May Alcott. The novel is about four sisters, their life, friendship, growing up. In short, for me itโ€™s a one-time book. Of course, today the book will seem very boring for modern young girls. There is not even a storyline here. Description of their boring measured life, their worries, children's desires. Although it would be useful for them to read, because children's selfishness is still relevant today. This book is also suitable for a more adult female audience, there is something to think about child-rearing. The story is not modern at all, and the book is not very exciting, but I do not regret having read it. A recommendation only for lovers of women's classics.