What are your flaws?

What are some of your flaws?

these what comes to my mind first πŸ‘‡

1. I am always bad with managing time, most of the time I am late to meetings or doing stuff at last minute, but at least it is getting better these days.

2. I have anger issues, it is not cute when I go all out in rage mood 😭

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
I let my egocentrism transpire too much

Due my Asperger's Syndrome I tend to have some defects like the former but also too much closure when it comes to relationships which doesn't allow me to be great social skills wise but I'm rather interested in doing nerdy things than socializing and becoming good at it

I delay things too much, i feel like i'm always doing things that i could/should have done long time ago (Both big plans & small stuff)

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
I am overall flirty person by nature which in return gives me attention. You might think that is good in a way but nah, I got in trouble way more than it benefited me. Wrong person gets a wrong idea and they start hitting on you way too often when in reality you meant it playful.

It is a bad habit I am very much aware of but i just can't be something else.

Likewise i am very very blunt and straightforward person which some people really don't like.

I am overall flirty person by nature which in return gives me attention. You might think that is good in a way but nah, I got in trouble way more than it benefited me. Wrong person gets a wrong idea and they start hitting on you way too often when in reality you meant it playful.

It is a bad habit I am very much aware of but i just can't be something else.

Likewise i am very very blunt and straightforward person which some people really don't like.
Stop flirting with me sir