What are your hobbies?

fr
I enjoy playing sports and playing video games . a lot of outdoor time has been cutdown by corona anyway. not like am not used to that tho.
I was raised at a spot where outdoor activities were essentially null for 5 months
go figure.
Post automatically merged:

What is rightful violance if you don't mind if I ask?:choppawhat:
exactly what it implies
stormy bro lies to act out on who he thinks has done something wrong . lol

Z
I've worked with a few but atm I'm doing python with Django. I heard of mongodb react and nodejs, is there a need to learn all of them for backend?

Basically for back end development, you need to become good a language that can be used on the backend (python, go, javascript (through node.js, ect ect), and then learn sql and a database (such as mysql or postgress).

React is a javascript library made by facebook that's used for the front end, if you're focusing on the backend then I wouldn't worry about it. Javascript is pretty much the only programming language (html and css are also used but they aren't programming languages) used on the front end so you're forced to learn javascript well if you want to do front end development or fullstack development (this is front + back doing the fusion dance form DBZ).

im the opposite of you, i'm focusing on learning front end, so focusing on html5, css3, flexbox, css grid, bootstrap, react, redux and vanilla javascript. once i feel comfortable with all of that, i will attempt to learn the backend.

as for node.js, it's a javascript runtime that lets you use javascript on the backend (since it was originally front end only), which lets you use javascript on both the front and back end.

but yeah if you're focusing on the back end, stick with python, its an amazing language and django is a great framework, and then learn about the front end once you feel comfortable with python, django, sql, databeses, and api

What are your hobbies? What do you like to do for fun? Excluding anime and forums since we know everyone here likes that to varying degrees.
I go outside and get into fights with people, also I hunt bears for my dinner.

jk, Fr tho. I enjoy biking/swiming(tho I haven’t done that lately)/ video games/hentai/taking walks While listening to music(so I guess music too), oh and reading. Tho I didn’t do much of that either lately.

Last edited:
it means i am not into creating troubles to people but when troubles come with their own feet i just dont refuse . Bec of its entertaining. U will understand when ur age legal to enter bars and clubs
Oh ok, so let's said that you just minding your own business in some places and then some dudes come up and try to cause trouble like pushing you around and stuff but then they take it too far and you have no choice but to fight back? If that's the case then I'm understand that since I went through those experience before, except that I just ignored them and just go away. But you know, violence is not always the resolution to everything you know:jordanmf:But that's probably just me:cheers:

Oh ok, so let's said that you just minding your own business in some places and then some dudes come up and try to cause trouble like pushing you around and stuff but then they take it too far and you have no choice but to fight back? If that's the case then I'm understand that since I went through those experience before, except that I just ignored them and just go away. But you know, violence is not always the resolution to everything you know:jordanmf:But that's probably just me:cheers:
hobbies dont need resolutions or associate them with a divine goal.. fun is enough

pm me asap bro

:cheers:
:kata:
Post automatically merged:

Sometimes beating someone up is the surefire way to make them understand something. But i agree, im a pacifist myself, though my temper is bad. I will choke a bitch if i have to.

Last edited:

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Sometimes beating someone up is the surefire way to make them understand something. But i agree, im a pacifist myself, though my temper is bad. I will choke a bitch if i have to.
Remember the mafiosos you need to choke for me, i am extra weak :josad:

Thank you!
I always like starting new pieces but I hate finishing them lmao. I have a lot of unfinished artwork
I relate so much to this... This is why I wanted to make 100 finished paintings in a little less than 100 days (june 1 to aug 31). I've manage to complete 13 or 14. No where near, but also I have never completed this many paintings in a single year of my life :)

Basically for back end development, you need to become good a language that can be used on the backend (python, go, javascript (through node.js, ect ect), and then learn sql and a database (such as mysql or postgress).

React is a javascript library made by facebook that's used for the front end, if you're focusing on the backend then I wouldn't worry about it. Javascript is pretty much the only programming language (html and css are also used but they aren't programming languages) used on the front end so you're forced to learn javascript well if you want to do front end development or fullstack development (this is front + back doing the fusion dance form DBZ).

im the opposite of you, i'm focusing on learning front end, so focusing on html5, css3, flexbox, css grid, bootstrap, react, redux and vanilla javascript. once i feel comfortable with all of that, i will attempt to learn the backend.

as for node.js, it's a javascript runtime that lets you use javascript on the backend (since it was originally front end only), which lets you use javascript on both the front and back end.

but yeah if you're focusing on the back end, stick with python, its an amazing language and django is a great framework, and then learn about the front end once you feel comfortable with python, django, sql, databeses, and api
Thank you so much for sharing the details, I am super new to webdev and I'm seeing a lot of familiar terms that I have ignored from my class haha. I did learn javascript and some css, that's as far as my front end went. Do you post your work on git?

Remember the mafiosos you need to choke for me, i am extra weak :josad:

I relate so much to this... This is why I wanted to make 100 finished paintings in a little less than 100 days (june 1 to aug 31). I've manage to complete 13 or 14. No where near, but also I have never completed this many paintings in a single year of my life :)

Thank you so much for sharing the details, I am super new to webdev and I'm seeing a lot of familiar terms that I have ignored from my class haha. I did learn javascript and some css, that's as far as my front end went. Do you post your work on git?
Oh I didn’t forget about them don’t you worry ...
You can still do 100 by the end of summer dummy ! Make that your goal :smoothy:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
That is a really big goal haha, just the number 100 paintings ahead is daunting enough that I would quit on day 0

I once tried to do Inktober and only made 3 pieces in total, two of them on October 31 lmao