Speculations What are your theories regarding chapter 1000?

Since I didn't find a thread regarding this topic (if there was, then my bad) I decided to create it...

Now, we all know that chapter 1000 could end up being just a NORMAL set up chapter by Oda, for his plot to move how he wants... but let's assume for a moment that Oda have decided for chapter 1000 to be a VERY BIG chapter, and he's following a specific pace in current chapters to present those big events on chapter 1000....

What would be your theories/ideas if Oda wanted to do it BIG...

I'll throw some of ideas I would be excited to see if chapter 1000 delivered it...

1- Resurrection of Ancient Weapon
I have stated before that Flower Capital has mountain Fuji next to it... and I believe that if Kaido lands and drops Onigashima to Flower capital, it's possible that the SKULL will be placed right above that mountain... and what's more crazy is if... that Ice mountain is a FREEZING SPINAL CORD.... Kaido and Big Mom announced that their goal is "move Onigashima to Flower Capital" and this is EXACTLY what happened... and their second goal is to revive the ancient weapons and then they can dominate the world.... so...why wouldn't that also be part of the events happening, which is resurrecting an ANCEINT WEAPON... and I believe that it's possible for that Giant skull to be an ancient weapon... it's not so crazy to think that... The skull, the big sword... there is an undeniable lure behind that... It was also stated in some interview or some sbs that Wano was an island that was REFORMED LONG AGO.... and some speculated that Oars continent puller was part of RESHAPING the island. What is MORE CRAZY..... the spinal cord (mount Fuji) looks to be FREEZING area.... what's MORE crazy... Oars died from FREEZING according to chopper... It's very possible that DURING the past, when they were trying to suppress and defeat that ancient weapon... their plan was to separate the head from the rest of the body... and continant pullar Oars put him far away in Onigashima...

I also, need to mention that Wano has big ties to Thriller Bark with kaido/Moria/Oars thingy....
We should remember that Moria ended up resurrecting and awakening Oars in that arc...
So, it wouldn't be shocking for Oda to mirror that with kaido resurrecting the old ancient weapon figure, which POSSIBLY Oars had a big hand in separating the body

2- Reveal of Xebec!
I personally feel this character showing up is worthy of being on chapter 1000. Big Mom right now is heading to roof... and it wouldn't surprise me to have chapter 1000 of both Big Mom and Kaido having a dialog, and we cut back to a flashback from Kaido's perspective, and through him we get the Rocks flashback, and we get introduced to Xebec... A big character like Xebec who had (WB/Kaido/BM/Shiki/Captain John...etc) all under his command is more than worthy for a chapter like that.

And since I am well-known here for being an advertiser that Xebec is STILL alive, and he MIGHT show up in the future... the idea of him being an enemy who will resurface is met with a "split fans" some like me encourage it... some others hate it and just want Blackbeard to be a representative for him... But anyway, I do think if he's alive, it makes his introduction at chapter 1000 EVEN MORE worthy because it just makes it monumental...

3- Nine Shadows of Fate
In the early chapters of Wano, and then later on in Oden's backstory story... we get a prophecy regarding "Nine shadows appearing at dawn under moonlight" and those 9 will be NOT ONLY the one to defeat Orochi, but they are the ones who will be responsible for Kaido's defeat, and according to Oden's words, they are coming to New World, and they will be the ones who will lead the world to its dawn...

People theorized it's the SH pirates... (SH are now 10 including Luffy)... some theorized 9 supernova characters... some theorized 9 scabbard (but I don't believe they are) because of Oden's words, and because the scabbards are not the ones who will lead the world to the dawn..

Who are possibly the chosen ones?
If they are 9 SHs, would that make a specific member missing? or is Luffy gonna be in a different angle NOT representing the shadows!? if it's just a member, oh boy that would create "death theories" cause he might not be among the people leading the world to the dawn.
Anyway, the sight of SH CREW MEMBER, ALL OF THEM, reunited in some plot twist, and they all are standing in one single panel, confronting BOTH KAIDO and BIG MOM... under the moonlight, with their shadows appearing would be an AMAZING PANEL for chapter 1000 to record it... I can't deny that...

Anyway, those are my 3 biggest theories, and I would LOVE the ancient weapon the most.... I ranked them according to how I would love it. Tell me your ideas of what would be cool (but please it should at least be going with the pace of the story)

Last edited:
Think will be the the supernova getting to the roof seeing the defeat of the scabbards, pehaps even some of them are dead, them Supernova vs Emperors double page and end of the third act.

1001-1004 some chapter about what is happening in the world. News on ex-Shichibukai, Mariejoa, Blackbeard, Alabasta, Revos and the new weapon of the Navy, and pehaps some info on Rocks and what the Marines will do about Kaido and BM alliance, that could link with a flashback of Kaido( and BM) in Rocks time when the fourth act start.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Think will be the the supernova getting to the roof seeing the defeat of the scabbards, pehaps even some of them are dead, them Supernova vs Emperors double page and end of the third act.

1001-1004 some chapter about what is happening in the world. News on ex-Shichibukai, Mariejoa, Blackbeard, Alabasta, Revos and the new weapon of the Navy, and pehaps some info on Rocks and what the Marines will do about Kaido and BM alliance, that could link with a flashback of Kaido( and BM) in Rocks time when the fourth act start.
I agree with this. I am also expecting a warlord to be captured and more news on the Sabo situation.

My dream was Zoro cutting Kaido on 1000 but that was time ago, the odds got way more slim... so I would say either the beginning of Zoro v Kaido or something shocking like a new arrival or even something else that is epic, like a Strawhat achieving a new stage of haki. These are hypotethical scenarios I can see.. so in other words I don't know what will happen but I'm very confident something big enough will occur.

I think it's either the end of act 3 or start of intermission before act 4.

If it's the end of act 3, it'd be a simple Luffy, Kid, and whoever else faceoff against Kaido.

If the previous happens on ch 999, the intermission can be anything but I hope it's incredible. Maybe Xebec reveal, vegapunk reveal, return of Enel, more historic info and family trees.