Character Discussion What are your thoughts on Jinbe vs Who's Who?

The speed the the fight didn't bother me. Jinbe held the same title as Mihawk (no, the other one)
If we're talkin fighting style, Jinbes' is pretty boring & WsW picked up the slack
Motivation-wise, WsW was pretty weak & Jinbes' response picked up the slack
Overall, they both added to each other.

It was solid to me.

We did witness just how massive Jinbe's power was which was such a staggering display I did ask myself what is his current level. Perhaps WsW simply overrated himself when he spoke about becoming a new All Star.

It was solid to me.

We did witness just how massive Jinbe's power was which was such a staggering display I did ask myself what is his current level. Perhaps WsW simply overrated himself when he spoke about becoming a new All Star.
I think it was implied at least that he would need the help of a Tobi Roppo if he wanted to feasibly deal with a calamity(though we do know this was a trap).

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
It was below average

WsW backstory was lame, the mask reveal was a huge let down, his power set was really underwhelming : he used classic old CP9 skills, and his best techniques is something we already saw. His DF wasn’t used to the fullest and his sword/little knife wasn’t used anymore…. The guy carried a 3 meters scabbard all the time so you can thing he will use sword to fight etc but no, it’s a tiny knife that he used just one time….

Jimbe beat him good, okay it can make sense, but it was too fast, I wanted ancient Zoan to show more.

So story wise the fight wasn’t great
Fighting wise the fight wasn’t great either

For me it’s easily the worst TR fight. At least the flying triceratops was totally unexpected and fun

I think it was average from Wsw performance.

He showed good variations of Rokushiki complemented by his df but no thorough mastery,so no Rokugan or any variation of it.

-Introduced the Sun God concept which may play a huge role later so good as foreshadowing but meant ultimately nothing significant in this fight.

-Jinbei showed a new cool technique,but nothing indicates he went all out at all so that fight just looked like a waste of Time since Jinbei is still in good fighting condition.

Wsw/Tobbi Roppo hype was kind of unjustified so he/they look like delusional clowns in the grand scheme of things right now.

5.5/10.

The finisher was lame.

The panels in the Wadatsumi fight were much better, despite having much less. The only cool panels in the WsW's fight were when Jinbei let WsW hit him so he could find an opening.

We didn't even have any more development on the Nika stuff nor the WsW mask.

Not surprised. I told this noob @JazzMazz who pretends he doesn't know anything, that Jinbe owns Tobi Roppo level people. And this wasn't just any Tobi Roppo, but the STRONGEST one.

Here is Moriah v. Curiel, one of the strongest WB commanders outside the Top 3-4.

This is Jinbe vs. Moriah

Nothing new with Who's Who. He's stronger than Moriah, but still a Tobi Roppo.

If you know anything about powerscaling, you would know that match was going to end QUICKLY once Jinbe got serious. He put up more of a fight than Moriah, but I expected the same end result: Jinbe dominance.
Okay
Post automatically merged:

Oda ruined the arc by having flyers not live up to the hype he himself created

A medium fight, like Franky one, i wasnt expecting much from WsW, but seems to have been quite easy for Jinbei to Win.

Att least we got some world building with Gomu Gomu and Nika
Yeah it was a bit short (on screen). Wish the Full Zoan battle had been shown

Jimbe is YC material. He should've atleast fought Jack.

Fishman vs Drought

But Oda cares more about the Mink revenge plot and giving Inu and Neko a parallel 1v1 matchups this arc.
Oda just didn't want Jinbei to outshine the Middle Trio too much.

People should just accept that Jinbei is the New World version of the Middle Trio.

Well Jinbe was somehow connected with him like Sanji is connected with Queen
The problem is that Jinbe is strong to fight a character below YC3 and these makes fights like these very easy for characters like him

This...

For me, this fight is a disrespect by Oda... Should've given Jinbe a more appropriate battle... WsW fight is too easy for him...

Oda should've given Jack to him so that his fishmen advantages would be nullified... Perhaps, Smoothie is a new hope...
This is kinda stupid. Jacks vendetta against the minks means he was always going to fight both or one of the dukes.
Plus people would find a way to shit on Jinbei if he defeated a post rooftop Jack.