Powers & Abilities What attack should have Kidd done??

Something as simple as assign would be perfect

Kid attacks thanks to the magnetic force he placed on u. Would allow his Attacks to Land easier, good counter against FS & generally fast characters.

Then using the same principal, allow that magnetic force to make it harder for opponents to Land attacks. Basically like 2 opposite magnets.

You’d have an actual relevant combat style. That useful moving forward. At the moment This constant throwing metal built in different shapes shit getting played out fast. An just look visually Unappealing at this stage
:josad:

Something as simple as assign would be perfect

Kid attacks thanks to the magnetic force he placed on u. Would allow his Attacks to Land easier, good counter against FS & generally fast characters.

Then using the same principal, allow that magnetic force to make it harder for opponents to Land attacks. Basically like 2 opposite magnets.

You’d have an actual relevant combat style. That useful moving forward. At the moment This constant throwing metal built in different shapes shit getting played out fast. An just look visually Unappealing at this stage
:josad:
He probably can do that, it’s just that awakening drains him so he reserves it
Post automatically merged:

I find it odd we didn’t see him use awakening this chapter, I think oda is saving it for a big moment

Hello fellas share your creative opinions here
I would love a attack like kidd making two giant metal balls full of very larfe spikes and crush big mom between them passing spikes through her arms and legs
:moonwalk:
I just wish he would start making eletricity through his magnetism, or at least get a haki bloom and start coating his attacks with conquerors, pretty much anything that isnt just moving junk around

His fighting style is fine (and fits his personality as a character) and has been getting steadily more creative as the chapters have gone on. Fight still isn’t over yet too. At the end of the day people just want a Magneto clone and that’s not what Kidd is. Oda never promised or said Kidd was based off of Magneto so people should just get over it. Tired of hearing people say that same “controlling blood” shit lol. I’ve yet to hear the people who whine about how “boring” Oda made Kidds powers come up with any good ideas themselves lol

Hello fellas share your creative opinions here
I would love a attack like kidd making two giant metal balls full of very larfe spikes and crush big mom between them passing spikes through her arms and legs
:moonwalk:
He can't pierce Big Mom's skin, he is dealing damage via the blunt impacts rn, so this attack won't solve anything since it seems author is not applying logic for this (piercing power of the same mass concentrated on a smaller area > piercing power of the same mass concentrated in a larger area), or either Kidd is too stupid to think about this strategy.
Anyway, Big Mom skin hardness lives up to its reputation unlike with a certain drunkard, so even that shouldnt work even if Oda applies here that logic.