Speculations What could Buggy have done to become a Yonko?

I'm not a fan of the decision because it was probably all comedy gag luck that got him to the point of being a Yonko, but just wanted to see what ideas you guys had on how he could have risen to such a level.

What I said earlier

Funny, consistent writing that does actually make sense.

We know Buggy is, mostly, garbage.

The world has seen a guy who is
-an ex-Roger Pirate
-Shanks ”sworn brother”
-one of the masterminds of the mass ID escape along with Luffy
-someone who charged headfirst into the Marineford War
-there he was seen arguing with Whitebeard and Shanks (like an equal) and escaped the Admirals. Also got chopped to pieces by Mihawk and survived
-became a Warlord
-Marines could not catch him when that was taken away

And in this time he’s built a pretty huge army.

Why wouldn’t the wider world think this guy is some sort of legend?

He made a deal with the goverment. He will manage some territories of Kaido and Big Mom that the World Government doesnt want because they are not useful to them. That,or maybe just Shanks is too powerful and ordered to the World Government to make him a Yonko

Only thing I can imagine buggy being able to do is convince some seriously strong pirates to join him that we never seen and somehow got his hands on a ancient weapons. Buggy gag moments were funny even him becoming a warlord was ok but him somehow faking his way to being considered a yonko is going to have to be some major story tell for oda cuz it just doesn't make sense.

By comparison BB had to beat ace the WB and take his df. To finally officially obtain the title he had to take most of wb's territory and take out the WB pirates. For Luffy to become a yonko he had to take out a warlord, 2 yc and beat a yonko in a clash, then finally he helped take out 2 yonko and was a core part of it. What could buggy have really done to match this? And nothing could have been that big because characters have always been updated to world news. Yet the characters know nothing of buggy's big accolades I hope oda does start making plot holes.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
There is a popular community theory starting to brew up that takes care of that:

The map to Captain John's treasure was leading to a skull. It could imply that the location where the treasure was hidden could be Beehive Island. Also Blackbeard might have left it with his crew in order to "claim" something. Now while Blackbeard is away from Beehive, Buggy and his crew snuck in, claimed the island as their territory and Buggy in conclusion found Captain John's treasure. This would be one of the greatest gags ever if that would end up being true.

:cheers:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
I'm not a fan of the decision because it was probably all comedy gag luck that got him to the point of being a Yonko, but just wanted to see what ideas you guys had on how he could have risen to such a level.
United a bunch of former Warlords and other pirates. Or something completely crazy. Some people think the pirate Shanks was talking to the Gorosei about was Buggy.