Current Events What demographic is more likely to enjoy the direction of one piece right now?

I am currently loving it. Watching Oda fumble and try to balance between live action and his manga, and the fans continue calling it peak writing, with good pacing entertains me.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
People who don’t give a shit about power scaling or proving their character is more important to the narrative than another…seriously, after WCI and Wano, who thinks anything fucking matters in this story anymore?? Just have fun with it, we’ve all spent too many years raging about a comic book and it’s time to turn our brains off and enjoy whatever comes our way :laughmoji:

People who don’t give a shit about power scaling or proving their character is more important to the narrative than another…seriously, after WCI and Wano, who thinks anything fucking matters in this story anymore?? Just have fun with it, we’ve all spent too many years raging about a comic book and it’s time to turn our brains off and enjoy whatever comes our way :laughmoji:
Im only here for Fuji at this point.

One piece could be super good with all the rebel and fighting the power stuff but Oda just doesn't have that background. You can tell by how he handled Hody that he has no Idea about people who suffer under oppression. That cliffhanger of what did humans ever do to Hody and holy simply saying nothing or the fact that he had Hody just turn to dust shows you his mindset.

I'm starting to think the reason we haven't seen Dragon is just because Oda doesn't know how to write his character. When it boils down to it Dragon won't be this grisly chiseled dark freedom fighter. He'll just be a goofy dad of Luffy.

It's hard for me to enjoy the lore because Oda has pulled from so many things outside his scope of ability. As much as zi love Calagra and Noland that's a poor bastardization of how white "adventures" mingled with natives. And to have Waipa then be the Guard of the man who killed his men and persecuted his people for centuries was the last Straw.

Though I will say he put himself in perfect conditions to tell a beautiful story he just doesn't have the knowledge and skill to execute it.