Powers & Abilities What devil fruits do you want the rest of Blackbeard’s crew to have?

So we know the devils fruits of five members of Blackbeard’s crew already:

Blackbeard-
Gura Gura and Yami Yami no mi

Shiryu of the Rain-
Suke Suke no mi

Catarina Devon-
Inu Inu no mi (Model: Nine-Tailed Fox)

San Juan Wolf-
Has an unknown devil fruit that allows him to increase his size.

Lafitte-
Has an unknown devil fruit that lets him sprout wings and fly (maybe an Angel zoan).

We know that Blackbeard is currently devil fruit hunting, so his crew is likely to all possess a devil fruit by the time the Strawhats fight them. What devil fruits do you think Jesus Burgess, Avalo Pizarro, Vasco Shot, Van Auger, Doc Q, and the unknown final member will have (probably not Kuzan)?

Personally, I like the idea of Vasco Shot having a slime logia fruit, since he looks like Slimer from Ghostbusters.

Van Auger should have gotten the invisibility devil fruit honestly, but he may get Corazon’s silent fruit, the idea of stealth sounds pretty good for him. A teleporting ability could work as well.

I like the idea of Doc Q having a mythical zoan like a grim reaper or shinigam, and his horse, Stronger, to have a skeleton zoan. That would give Doc Q a horseman of the apocalypse type appearance.

Any more ideas?

Last edited:
They're going to kill Moria and give burgess the kage kage no mi, turning him into the one piece version of the undertaker.

Burgess will use his fruit by stealing the shadows of powerful fighters and using them to give himself a powerful nightmare form.
This actually sounds amazing. Though it did sound like Teach wanted make Moria his ally? Who knows how that changes though

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Jesus Burgess — Chilly Chilly no mi

Avalo Pizarro — Lion / Smilodon Zoan fruit

Vasco Shot — None, honestly.

Van Auger — Foxy's slow slow no mi. Imagine having to face a sniper who can slow you down or time his bullets with the effects of the slow fruit.

Doc Q — That old theory but the Jacket Jacket no mi, so he can wear / be worn by Stronger.

- Blackbeard : Tori Tori no Mi, Model: Phœnix
- Pizarro : Kira Kira no Mi
- Vasco Shot : San San no Mi (Acid DF)
- Burgess : Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Daibutsu
- Doc Q : Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Shinigami
- Lafitte : Tori Tori no Mi, Model: Zuku
- Van Augur : Tori Tori no Mi, Model: Inuwashi (Giro Giro no Mi would make sense but there’s no chance Viola will get killed)

So we know the devils fruits of five members of Blackbeard’s crew already:

Blackbeard-
Gura Gura and Yami Yami no mi

Shiryu of the Rain-
Suke Suke no mi

Catarina Devon-
Inu Inu no mi (Model: Nine-Tailed Fox)

San Juan Wolf-
Has an unknown devil fruit that allows him to increase his size.

Lafitte-
Has an unknown devil fruit that lets him sprout wings and fly (maybe an Angel zoan).

We know that Blackbeard is currently devil fruit hunting, so his crew is likely to all possess a devil fruit by the time the Strawhats fight them. What devil fruits do you think Jesus Burgess, Avalo Pizarro, Vasco Shot, Van Auger, Doc Q, and the unknown final member will have (probably not Kuzan)?

Personally, I like the idea of Vasco Shot having a slime logia fruit, since he looks like Slimer from Ghostbusters.

Van Auger should have gotten the invisibility devil fruit honestly, but he may get Corazon’s silent fruit, the idea of stealth sounds pretty good for him. A teleporting ability could work as well.

I like the idea of Doc Q having a mythical zoan like a grim reaper or shinigam, and his horse, Stronger, to have a skeleton zoan. That would give Doc Q a horseman of the apocalypse type appearance.

Any more ideas?
I think we need to see someone with a logia

No slime Logia we already have a slime paramecia - plus, slime wouldnt be a logia either - it's not "elemental"
I suspect an angel or swan zoan is what Lafitte has

Van Augur for Rosinante's fruit would be quite cool and effective
Doc Q with Magellans fruit would be incredible
Pizarro may already have a devil fruit related to Drills
Burgess for Jozu's fruit. It's literally perfect for him