Future Events What did Oda stall Zoro for?

What was the purpose of stalling Zoro?

• To clap Gorosei

• To clap Admiral

• No purpose

Results are only viewable after voting.
The purpose of Zoro stalling has already been fulfilled. It was so Guffy can get his 1 v 1/2 skirmishes against formidable foes, move the plot between Bonney, Kuma, and Saturn forward, let Luffy be the only one to rekindle Bonney's belief in Nika, and to kill off Vegapunk. Zoro's only legit W will have in Egghead is Lucci. At best he may clash with one of the Gorosei, but I don't see that going well for him if the fight goes on for too long.

The truth is that I don't know what's going to happen.
I don't know if Oda is going to do several VS or in the end they are going to escape, or if we will have some small exchange of blows and little else.
Obviously, I personally would like to see Zoro vs Nasjuro, even if it's just a little and not the final VS of them, and that Zoro uses the KOH for a while, it's something we've only seen once and it's a shame

I would also like to see Jimbe against one of the old men, and I like Franky, but I know he doesn't have the level, maybe the cyborg duo (franky+sanji) together against a gorosei

For funs sake

1 Zoro senses Mars is about to kill Usopp and the rest
2 Jinbei karate throws Zoro towards Mars (similar to Orlumbus in Dressrosa)
3 Zoro whips out King of Hell and cuts down Mars. The attack does damage, regen doesn't work (!!-marks)
4 Usopp in chock and relief (similar to Dressrosa)
5 Chapter 1111 by the end shows Zoro is quite tired and SHP still are in deep shit. Usopp saves the falling Zoro with Pop Greens
Usopp is killing Mars for his final fight

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Hello there. The time has come to guess why Oda has been stalling Zoro!

With the leopard coat out of the way, low diffed, just when all the Elders have arrived, Oda pointed out that Zoro sensed their haki.
Saturn had his attention but with arrival of the other 4, they have his curiosity now. :myman:

Let your imagination run wild! Test the might of your future sight! Try to predict what the green beast does next!

Remember the last time you tried to predict what Zoro would do and what he was capable of, during rooftop times.
Will you bet low or will you bet high, now that you know what he is capable of?! :finally:
In case you don't know, whatever you think he is capable of, multiply it by 10 and it will still be insufficient!

Personal test of Future Sight:
The 5 Elders overwhelm Luffy, pin him down and are about to kill him.
The Demon God appears between them all, saving Luffy's ass and slashing all 5 of them in half!
Let's see Oda beat me now at Zoro wank! :fransuper:
If my FS is off on that, then clapping Kizaru low dif because Luffy couldnt.

What is your prediction?!

@Monkey D Monkey @kenedyfake @Topi Jerami @Sentinel @comrade @Den_Den_Mushi @trav @Demongodzolo @Marimo_420 @Aknolagon @Cyrus the Cactus @Rivaille @Monet @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Afroking @ImmaIvanoM @MarineHQ @Luffy bin Dragon @Luffy is the mc @Rmstorm @Fleet Leader Fenaker @yj @Fiji @Playa4321 @Guan Yu @Ice devil slayer @Sword God Ryuma @Zenos7 @Akai2 @MasterD @RayanOO @Haoshoku @Dark Hound @Camie @Thabeast @style @zorojurou @RyumaZoro @Gon’s Missing Arm @Yo Tan Wa @Orojackson Refugee @Sunita @IceWitch @ShadyOjiro @LolonoisZolo @Grumpy Zoro @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Natalija @Enma @Rukusho @Sade @Sadistic Senpai @stormylife @Geo @Reborn @Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @Nidai_Kitetsu @Mikail @mly90 @The White Crane @Gauntlet @Kuro Ashi @sanjikun @Extravlad @Lion of Olympus @Buusatan94 @AL sama @Patryipe @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @Salah WG @stairs-kun @BOCCHI @EtenBoby @Fujishiro @Bogard @Punpun @Seth @Elder Lee Hung @I'mTired @Gensui Sazid @Marco @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @Alpha @matt245 @God D usopp @Shanal @ConquistadoR @Jet Pistol @Captain Luffy @Brendan Schaub @park_min young @Daikenki @WesMidnight @serialwinnerv7 @Malick the last Light @yorosenpai @Shinsekai @King of the world @ShadowStyle369 @Daikenki @Seth @LadyVados @BornInAbyss @Fuckthis3 @ShiNoGekai @hayze moya @Meeyori @Franosuke @wys @Lor D. Coast @Kerkovian @wordy @Psychiatrist @kumae @Mr. Reloaded @Taylor_ @ChefboiiFuego @Blazing Lion @grey matter @Owari Da @Malio @OGshine @HAJI @Kurozumi Giggio @Mr.Baj1o @Red Admiral @Mr.9000 @Vanlax @Bt7207. @Croco boy @Herrera95 @JayKitetsu @LilPanda @hedera__helix @Redboy776 @Cruxroux @JoNdule @Veku @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
Need a 4th option: to not interfere in the Nika show.