Future Events What did Oda stall Zoro for?

What was the purpose of stalling Zoro?

• To clap Gorosei

• To clap Admiral

• No purpose

Results are only viewable after voting.
He's the 2nd most popular and Luffy is now a literal god with an invincible devil fruit, what entertaining discussion can he possibly generate ?
So the other day it was Zoro's stronger than Luffy for "one shotting" Lucci, but also Luffy is an invincible god gary stue? Do you even hear yourself lol.
You know there's no need to try and justify zoro fans' near cultish obsession with a character? It's fine, everyone has a bias you guys are just on another level of meat riding that's all I'm saying :kuzanshut:

So you don't wanna admit that Zoro needed a lot less effort? Gotcha.
Alright, let me break it down to you my guy since you're a bit slow up there. You lot were saying Zoro is stronger than Luffy after the recent chapter, but then turn around and spout contradictory shit like "oh Luffy's too strong now it's boring to discuss him." What does that make Zoro then? Isn't he the most boring character in one piece right now (he is) if we apply that guy's logic?

Anyways, Zoro was doing so bad against Lucci, 4 different characters had to comment on how he's still fighting lol this isn't up for debate. Not gonna waste my time arguing with you, I know what you are buddy :odenugh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Alright, let me break it down to you my guy since you're a bit slow up there. You lot were saying Zoro is stronger than Luffy after the recent chapter, but then turn around and spout contradictory shit like "oh Luffy's too strong now it's boring to discuss him." What does that make Zoro then? Isn't he the most boring character in one piece right now (he is) if we apply that guy's logic?

Anyways, Zoro was doing so bad against Lucci, 4 different characters had to comment on how he's still fighting lol this isn't up for debate. Not gonna waste my time arguing with you, I know what you are buddy :odenugh:
Where did I day Luffy is too strong now? I kept saying he is too weak.
One named move is a lot less effort than 3 named moves in God mode.
I am the representative of facts. :catlewd:

Hello there. The time has come to guess why Oda has been stalling Zoro!

With the leopard coat out of the way, low diffed, just when all the Elders have arrived, Oda pointed out that Zoro sensed their haki.
Saturn had his attention but with arrival of the other 4, they have his curiosity now. :myman:

Let your imagination run wild! Test the might of your future sight! Try to predict what the green beast does next!

Remember the last time you tried to predict what Zoro would do and what he was capable of, during rooftop times.
Will you bet low or will you bet high, now that you know what he is capable of?! :finally:
In case you don't know, whatever you think he is capable of, multiply it by 10 and it will still be insufficient!

Personal test of Future Sight:
The 5 Elders overwhelm Luffy, pin him down and are about to kill him.
The Demon God appears between them all, saving Luffy's ass and slashing all 5 of them in half!
Let's see Oda beat me now at Zoro wank! :fransuper:
If my FS is off on that, then clapping Kizaru low dif because Luffy couldnt.

What is your prediction?!

@Monkey D Monkey @kenedyfake @Topi Jerami @Sentinel @comrade @Den_Den_Mushi @trav @Demongodzolo @Marimo_420 @Aknolagon @Cyrus the Cactus @Rivaille @Monet @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Afroking @ImmaIvanoM @MarineHQ @Luffy bin Dragon @Luffy is the mc @Rmstorm @Fleet Leader Fenaker @yj @Fiji @Playa4321 @Guan Yu @Ice devil slayer @Sword God Ryuma @Zenos7 @Akai2 @MasterD @RayanOO @Haoshoku @Dark Hound @Camie @Thabeast @style @zorojurou @RyumaZoro @Gon’s Missing Arm @Yo Tan Wa @Orojackson Refugee @Sunita @IceWitch @ShadyOjiro @LolonoisZolo @Grumpy Zoro @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Natalija @Enma @Rukusho @Sade @Sadistic Senpai @stormylife @Geo @Reborn @Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @Nidai_Kitetsu @Mikail @mly90 @The White Crane @Gauntlet @Kuro Ashi @sanjikun @Extravlad @Lion of Olympus @Buusatan94 @AL sama @Patryipe @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @Salah WG @stairs-kun @BOCCHI @EtenBoby @Fujishiro @Bogard @Punpun @Seth @Elder Lee Hung @I'mTired @Gensui Sazid @Marco @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @Alpha @matt245 @God D usopp @Shanal @ConquistadoR @Jet Pistol @Captain Luffy @Brendan Schaub @park_min young @Daikenki @WesMidnight @serialwinnerv7 @Malick the last Light @yorosenpai @Shinsekai @King of the world @ShadowStyle369 @Daikenki @Seth @LadyVados @BornInAbyss @Fuckthis3 @ShiNoGekai @hayze moya @Meeyori @Franosuke @wys @Lor D. Coast @Kerkovian @wordy @Psychiatrist @kumae @Mr. Reloaded @Taylor_ @ChefboiiFuego @Blazing Lion @grey matter @Owari Da @Malio @OGshine @HAJI @Kurozumi Giggio @Mr.Baj1o @Red Admiral @Mr.9000 @Vanlax @Bt7207. @Croco boy @Herrera95 @JayKitetsu @LilPanda @hedera__helix @Redboy776 @Cruxroux @JoNdule @Veku @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
Damn Nik... how much did Luffy hurt you to hold this resentment for him

:milaugh:

My FS: Zoro, Jimbei and Sanji run to the ship and wait for Luffy.

He had to kill off Vegapunk somehow that was Oda main Goal from the beginning so the best way to do it was to let him in Sanjis Hands. If he didnt let Zoro to play with Lucci Kizaru would have never been able to kill Vegapunk if he was protected by Zoro

https://flic.kr/p/2pDAtwa
The problem is Oda made the message's switch to be Stella's death signal, so if he's with Zoro he's gonna die either way. So it's bad for Zoro if Stella is with him.

Your words scream of hurt from Luffy Nik.
Bro, Nika has already been saved 3 or 4 times on this island xD. For Franky grabbing him to protect him from Saturn, for being fed by someone, so he would regain strength, and for the giants, for being eaten by Peter xD

Mihawk was right, the most powerful ability in the world is to make allies anywhere, Nika has not beaten anyone in a 1v1 in the postimeskp
:risitameh::risitameh::risitameh:

Bro, Nika has already been saved 3 or 4 times on this island xD. For Franky grabbing him to protect him from Saturn, for being fed by someone, so he would regain strength, and for the giants, for being eaten by Peter xD

Mihawk was right, the most powerful ability in the world is to make allies anywhere, Nika has not beaten anyone in a 1v1 in the postimeskp
:risitameh::risitameh::risitameh:
And he folded a Gorosei and Kizaru into a pizza.

Can make anyone look bad when you just selectively pick parts of an arc.