Future Events What did Oda stall Zoro for?

What was the purpose of stalling Zoro?

• To clap Gorosei

• To clap Admiral

• No purpose

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think you and I have a different meaning of toe to toe lmao.

Zoro's best attack paper cut Kaido. Zoro would never be able to clash and split the sky like Luffy did.
I despise these types of arguments.

A Luffy with AdvCoC had an opportunity to clash with Kaido, Zoro didn’t that doesn’t mean Zoro cannot.

Luffy’s best attack prior to AdvCoC & awakening did nothing… Zoro’s feat matched a mid top tier (Oden).

A Luffy with AdvCoC had an opportunity to clash with Kaido, Zoro didn’t that doesn’t mean Zoro cannot.

Luffy’s best attack prior to AdvCoC & awakening did nothing… Zoro’s feat matched a mid top tier (Oden).
In court you would have the burden of proof. You hate this type of argument because you have no proof while I on the other hand have proof just because you have AdvCoC it doesn't mean you can automatically split the sky with another AdvCoC user.

Odens scar was much more impressive than Zoro's come on

In court you would have the burden of proof. You hate this type of argument because you have no proof while I on the other hand have proof just because you have AdvCoC it doesn't mean you can automatically split the sky with another AdvCoC user.

Odens scar was much more impressive than Zoro's come on
How else would we surmise the necessary conditions are met to split the skies besides advcoc?
  • We've never seen anyone without it do it.
  • Luffy clashed with Kaido before this is the first the sky split (when he awakened AdvCoC)
  • I think you'd agree with me KoH Zoro > Base Luffy (Actually I don't think you do since you think Luffy low-diffs Zoro)

How else would we surmise the necessary conditions are met to split the skies besides advcoc?
  • We've never seen anyone without it do it.
  • Luffy clashed with Kaido before this is the first the sky split (when he awakened AdvCoC)
  • I think you'd agree with me KoH Zoro > Base Luffy (Actually I don't think you do since you think Luffy low-diffs Zoro)
Yamato and Kaido did not split the sky in any of their clashes and so far the only ones who have done it are Yonkos or Roger. Therefore it's safe to assume there's a level of AdvCoC you need to have it. It's not my problem Zoro has not shown this feat and while he still has not we have to assume he cannot.

KOH Zoro I'd give you is > Base Luffy but G5 low diffs him.

Adam-chin... :ronalaugh:
We just found out that Hardening Santoryu Zoro with a single hit is far superior to Goofy's God mode with 3 hits.
3.3% of Zoro's power is enough to outclass Godfytop1's peak. :milaugh:
Still waiting for that Zoro vs Kizaru your future sight told you about.

Let's be honest though Lik you FS has been trash since Wano lol.

Zoro can't even knock down his opponents anymore first Kaido now Lucci it's embarrassing

You put Luffy’s Red Roc next to Zoro’s Asura and see just how wrong you are.

Yet Kaido only saw Luffy as someone who can challenge him as Oden did. He shrugged off Zoro’s attack and forgot about him.

Hate to break it to you but scarring Kaido with a sword is not as impressive as hurting him with blunt force attacks.

Last edited:
You put Luffy’s Red Roc next to Zoro’s Asura and see just how wrong you are.

Yet Kaido only saw Luffy as someone who can challenge him as Oden did. He shrugged off Zoro’s attack and forgot about him.

Hate to break it to you but scarring Kaido with a sword is not as impressive as hurting him with blunt force attacks.
Sure we can look at it side by side.

Red Roc:
  • Kaido willfully took the attack
  • After taking it he smiled then laughed
  • Thought to himself there isn't much people who could hurt me (Roger, Oden, Whitebeard, Rocks, Shanks) 3/4 are swordsman
Asura Deadman's Game:
  • Hybrid-Kaido attempting to defend himself
  • Gets hit *shivers* *slumps down*
  • Says he wishes he could take him with him to rule the world *Feat is similar to Odens in fact adding to Odens scar making it longer not only is it symbolically represented on Kaido but it also connects Zoro to Oden similar to Luffy Red Roc
Zoro's feat craps on Luffy's but simply looking at Kaido's reaction and who else could replicate Odens feat.

Sure we can look at it side by side.

Red Roc:
  • Kaido willfully took the attack
  • After taking it he smiled then laughed
  • Thought to himself there isn't much people who could hurt me (Roger, Oden, Whitebeard, Rocks, Shanks) 3/4 are swordsman
Asura Deadman's Game:
  • Hybrid-Kaido attempting to defend himself
  • Gets hit *shivers* *slumps down*
  • Says he wishes he could take him with him to rule the world *Feat is similar to Odens in fact adding to Odens scar making it longer not only is it symbolically represented on Kaido but it also connects Zoro to Oden similar to Luffy Red Roc
Zoro's feat craps on Luffy's but simply looking at Kaido's reaction and who else could replicate Odens feat.
You mean you wish Zoro was atleast compared to Oden.Even that didn’t happen. Zoro himself was disappointed by Kaido’s lack of reaction. Meanwhile Luffy gets compared to the Strongest pirates in OP.