What did you do daily in your home in this Corona crisis?

M

MD Zolo

i would love to sit around and do nothing, but I now have 8 classes to deal with that I would originally be doing in-person. Also the semester end was not extended even with COVID-19 so I basically have more work to finish in less time
Taking classes online? Which software do you use? Is it a live feed or a recorded video with live chat?

Never experienced staying at home since the pandemy started. My workplace still has rules of working from office from Monday to Saturday.

Sometimes I envy with those people who are being forced to stay at home. Sure it will get boring after time, but the first days / week don't seem so boring.

Wake up
Check socials(IG)
Check forums(WG..NF, and WG again to wash away NF cringe)
Eat
Open up Photoshop, stare at my screen until I lose my patience and close it lol
Take a nap
Wake up
Watch movies(The Pirate way cause Fuck streaming services)
Check Emails for commisions or bills(mostly bills)
Sleep

Repeat.

Early during the pandemic, when all the residents got sick, all 4th stage medical students and above were asked to volunteer and fill the gap left by medical staff who fell ill to COVID19. I volunteered in the central hospital for two weeks.

after that it was pretty much quiet, eat, study for exams and sleep until I completed my exams.

Nowadays, since it's holiday, I'm arranging my time between studying, chilling (reading manga, watching anime or YT videos) and carrying out house maintenance works.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Early during the pandemic, when all the residents got sick, all 4th stage medical students and above were asked to volunteer and fill the gap left by medical staff who fell ill to COVID19. I volunteered in the central hospital for two weeks.

after that it was pretty much quiet, eat, study for exams and sleep until I completed my exams.

Nowadays, since it's holiday, I'm arranging my time between studying, chilling (reading manga, watching anime or YT videos) and carrying out house maintenance works.
Wow that must of been one hell of an experience!

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
β€Ž
Wake up, brush my teeth and said "Today will be a good day"
Attend virtual school in the morning
Check Worstgen during lunch
Attend school in the afternoon
Finishing my homework
And then exercise and working out so I can finally challenge @Shuyaku in the bodybuilding contest:myman:And after I reached my final form I will challenge Cuistot and beat him extreme diff:steef::steef:
And then doing some house chores like sweep the floor, do the laundry, do the ironing, make the bed in the morning, take the trash out, mop the floor, do the dusting, tidy my room, hang out the clothes when it's sunny, vacuuming, water my plants, go shopping and then cook dinner for my family:blush:
And then washing dishes and brush my teeth and then go to sleep
Everything will repeat:kayneshrug: