What did you do daily in your home in this Corona crisis?

Okay everyone. This is a really difficult time for all of US, we know this is the world crisis. And the tag #stayathome is the one which Will save humanity.
So I want to ask all of you, what did you do in this crisis?

For me, my institution where I work was closed due to this Corona outbreak until April and maybe Will be extended. Because in my country, the virus Cases still increase. I am an introvert luckily so this social Distancing is not really a problem for me. My daily activities were just searching for references, making paper, gaming, watching movie, anime, and drama, read manga, and I could survive until now.
So what did you do guys?

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I am in lockdown for another 19days. But the rate at which cases are increasing, I am quite sure that lockdown will increase.

I have an exam due on 31st May. I have to prepare for that but all these negative talks on media is affecting my mind.

So, I have decided to Cut myself From YouTube and watching such news and focus on preparing for exam, and utilise this time to cultivate new habits and skills.

And, yes play Mafia on wg and give you all credible information on one piece spoiler as Rebornimformer :goyea:

I am in lockdown for another 19days. But the rate at which cases are increasing, I am quite sure that lockdown will increase.

I have an exam due on 31st May. I have to prepare for that but all these negative talks on media is affecting my mind.

So, I have decided to Cut myself From YouTube and watching such news and focus on preparing for exam, and utilise this time to cultivate new habits and skills.

And, yes play Mafia on wg and give you all credible information on one piece spoiler as Rebornimformer :goyea:
Good for you :pepelit: I hope you could stay focus for your exam. Stay safe and healthy, and let's pray for the better

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
but I am trying to learn French
Good luck haha this is quite hard but worth it - french is the best language, and nowadays One piece scan are trad faster in French than english ^^

France will be in lock down for one month and half I think (it's been one week and half already).

So I try to work, I have my lessons on videos etc. If not : eat, sleep, movies, board games, and drinking with friends on facebook/skype haha.

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I have the kind of job that can easily be done from home, so I’m still doing my 40 and (thankfully) getting paid. That takes up most of my days, and my nights are spent how they usually are - having a TV show on while my girlfriend and I both futz around on our iPads/Switches. Like @Rokayder mentioned, I’ve become an introvert after years of doing the social butterfly thing, so having a built in excuse not to see the people who wanna hang out with me is a godsend.