General & Others What do you guys think off the Native Genocide tournament as a concept

Do you like the concept

• Total voters
A fairly wholesome activity, after living in the states for a year I'm all for this

You get exercise, experience, education, and you're helping out the country they come from since they aren't a drain on the resources anymore.

If you did this with a few of those Baltimore gangs you could make enough to pay for that entire bridge that just collapsed.
:believe:

If the powers now governing the world treat humans as insects, openly hunting them down, raping and killing them, I think it renders the whole Ancient Kingdom deal less black and white. Rayleigh said that after landing on Rafter, the SHs may reach a different conclusion than the one the Roger Pirates came to. But how can you reach a different conclusion than the "we need to defeat the literal demons now controling the world" unless the AK, too, was demonic in origin?

Human hunts happened IRL, I see no reason why the WG wouldn't have them. IF ANYTHING, it makes perfect sense considering how they view non-CDs as less than human.

"We already knew they were evil why more focus":

Because a large contingent of the fandom refused to believe the Celestial Dragons raped their slaves, and Oda had to literally bring it into the main story for them to accept it. Not only do they genocide- it is a regular occurrence. Ohara wasn't special.

So clearly, we DIDNT know how evil they were.

I can't say I hate the idea just hate the way it came about. It's silly reveals like this is why we haven't seen the straw hats training and fighting and getting better. I mean other than Luffy the straw hats have about one fight a piece. Also it's a cheap way to make Luffy relevant strenghtwise among the big three and dbz.

Unnecessary display of muh evil WG.

What I still don't get is, the WG itself isn't a bad thing. Just remove the obvious and unnecessary injustices and treat people somewhat decent or give them a feeling of doing so, and everything's fine.

Such truly unnecessary activities just bring the mob together and creates more and more revos.

It's almost like they want people to revolt. The general concept of the WG with all its forced atrocities makes them seem very artificial and surreal.

What I still don't get is, the WG itself isn't a bad thing. Just remove the obvious and unnecessary injustices and treat people somewhat decent or give them a feeling of doing so, and everything's fine.

Such truly unnecessary activities just bring the mob together and creates more and more revos.

It's almost like they want people to revolt. The general concept of the WG with all its forced atrocities makes them seem very artificial and surreal.
It's almost like in real life:saden:

These are unafffliated nations it would be different if this was to a nation allied with the WG

These are unafffliated nations it would be different if this was to a nation allied with the WG
Does it matter? It's still an unnecessary activity that certainly does not contribute to build a lasting empire.
I'd rather pay mercenaries to cause terror and mass murder in unaffiliated nations only to come up as the saviors afterwards and then claim those nations.

But they actively support cruelty and propagate that those fodder inbred CDs with 1,5 brain cells are rightful gods. The WG is breeding their own revo soldiers and gives them to Dragon's pitiful excuse of an army. It's not realistic at all.

Does it matter? It's still an unnecessary activity that certainly does not contribute to build a lasting empire.
I'd rather pay mercenaries to cause terror and mass murder in unaffiliated nations only to come up as the saviors afterwards and then claim those nations.

But they actively support cruelty and propagate that those fodder inbred CDs with 1,5 brain cells are rightful gods. The WG is breeding their own revo soldiers and gives them to Dragon's pitiful excuse of an army. It's not realistic at all.
oh yes it is :pepecafe: