Which do you like more

• Haki

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Devil fruits

Votes: 44 84.6%

• Total voters

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I personally enjoy devil fruits way more than Haki, it's a fun and unique power with tons of wacky and op abilities

Haki is kinda boring and isn't always clear what haki is even being used since Oda draws lighting for every type

Devil Fruits you see a zombie running around you know that's moriahs power no confusion whatsoever

Devil Fruits! You can make pretty much anything into an ability (Beta Beta no Mi UGHHhhHh) and some of the fruit designs look pretty cool, like the Mera Mera no Mi and the iconic Gomu Gomu no Mi (I’m a bit biased, haha).

Conqueror’s Haki is cool as well. Like, Luffy using it in Sabaody Archipelago at the beginning of the timeskip was so sick. :lumazed:

I wish we saw more people encase their entire body in Haki. Not sure why it hasn’t been done, like, ever (I think it’s only happened in a filler episode, but I can’t remember).

Devil Fruits! You can make pretty much anything into an ability (Beta Beta no Mi UGHHhhHh) and some of the fruit designs look pretty cool, like the Mera Mera no Mi and the iconic Gomu Gomu no Mi (I’m a bit biased, haha).

Conqueror’s Haki is cool as well. Like, Luffy using it in Sabaody Archipelago at the beginning of the timeskip was so sick. :lumazed:

I wish we saw more people encase their entire body in Haki. Not sure why it hasn’t been done, like, ever (I think it’s only happened in a filler episode, but I can’t remember).
Also you can do cool motives and themes with them(food and bmp, animals and beast pirates...)

DF
Haki is the most basic bitch of an aura system I ever read, doesn't even scratch some shit in even the most generic manga pre dragonball

its inconsistent
its look ass, as its boring drawn and samey(manga is a visual medium)

Only saving grace its it thematically fits as its about willpower

I like Haki more but only because I don't like Devil Fruits as a concept. I'll tell you why.

It's anthropomorphic.

anthropomorphic
adjective
an·thro·po·mor·phic ˌan(t)-thrə-pə-ˈmȯr-fik
: described or thought of as having a human form or human attributes
anthropomorphic deities
stories involving anthropomorphic animals
: ascribing human characteristics to nonhuman things
anthropomorphic supernaturalism
anthropomorphic beliefs about nature

A Pony Princess can exist in One Piece. A literal horse woman.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I like Haki more but only because I don't like Devil Fruits as a concept. I'll tell you why.

It's anthropomorphic.

anthropomorphic
adjective
an·thro·po·mor·phic ˌan(t)-thrə-pə-ˈmȯr-fik
: described or thought of as having a human form or human attributes
anthropomorphic deities
stories involving anthropomorphic animals
: ascribing human characteristics to nonhuman things
anthropomorphic supernaturalism
anthropomorphic beliefs about nature

A Pony Princess can exist in One Piece. A literal horse woman.
😂 fair and yeah a horse woman does exist her name is speed you'll meet her in Wano