Current Events What Do You Want for Wano?

What is your choice?

• Wano end

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • Oda continue his pacing

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Wano to be rewrite

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
I want Franky v Sasaki, Jinbe v Who's Who and Robin v Black Maria to be meaningful fights with deeper connections. The same way Sanji v Queen or Raizo v Fukurokuju is.
Potential ways to connect them:
Franky v Sasaki - Kokoro.
Jinbe v Who's Who - WW's face and their former warlord business.
Robin v Black Maria - Black Maria could be a CP0 agent; I wouldn't mind it.

Nami v Ulti or Usopp v P1 didn't have any sort of real connection. That's why I think Big Mom defeated them instead.
Even if they end up finishing Ulti and P1, it won't be their big moment of the arc, in my opinion.
I don't know what Usopp and Nami will be doing, but maybe they get a moment against Big Mom or the numbers?
I'd like to see Nami zapping Big Mom the way she did in Whole Cake Island, she could potentially be a great help for Kid and Law.

I'd like to see characters outside of Onigashima get expanded a little more.
Hiyori, Hitetsu, Onimaru, and Toko come to mind. We will most likely get that once the battle comes to the Flower Capital.

I hope Ryuma gets explored. For a man who has been made into a National Treasure and consecrated as a god. He sure does feel completely irrelevant in this arc. Maybe we see him mentioned again in a Kaido flashback?

more focus on history and lore. every time someone tries to tell something important about the lore they instantly get cockblocked out of nowhere, or cheaply censored.

fodder and insignificant characters get to complete their boring long speeches, but when zoro asked about black blades; oda is like nope you gotta save this wench first, yamato telling ace about roger; nope just calls him a great man, roger saying his dream; nope just cut to birds flying...

Remove Udon arc, god that was a drag

Remove Tama, bullshit deus ex

Characters needs to be more serious, why does everyone in Wano look like looney tunes.

Scabbards should've been done after Kaido knocked them out.

More focus on Strawhats and Supernovas. Everyone should be getting big development here.

Lastly, get to the point. There are so many useless fakeouts and running around.