Current Events What Do You Want for Wano?

What is your choice?

• Wano end

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • Oda continue his pacing

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Wano to be rewrite

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
- Luffy surpassing Kaidou. Kaidou acknowledging Luffy, and while battling or post-battle tells him about important story regarding D family including the happenings at God Valley, discussing Rocks, Joy Boy and Luffy's destiny stuff but Luffy oppose that he's the chosen one since he represents freedom etc.

- Zoro to take down some strong figure like Wano's strongest hidden evil samurai or something that is known for no.2 in the world, the closest to Mihawk, giving back Shusui but taking Enma, and also be built his own personal sword by Wano Blacksmith. Inheriting Ryuma/Oden's will.

- Not dragging out unimportant fights.

- more history and exploration on Wano culture, creatures, geographies, people. Somewhat of a vacation arc / rest period after Luffy beat Kaidou. Toki appears to intertwine Wano's story with her telling the World History, Red Line, Poneglyph, and the OP lore as a whole.

- Jimbei, Yamato, Law for nakama.

-Zoro become leader/new hope of Wano samurais and save wano people from the dragon same as Ryuma did above capital.
-Zoro becomes New swordgod
-Zoro using ashura front of Wano samurais against/king/kaido and fodders/akaysa9 will KO after saw Demon god,COC all will start to recognize zoro as a demon god same as kaku, tashi,monet,law,kaido thought
-Zoro makes his black blade by cutting Kaidos Tough neck
-His name will change to Yonko Hunter/SwordGod
-World will Recognize him as close to Mihawk level but not as a Rival
-After Killing a yonko/Strongest Creature there Exists his name will reach even heavens.
- Zoro will be the Biggest Threat in the World
:feelsokeman:

at this point i want 1v1 for all SHP and we won't Probably get it (i want fight for them not like Nami vs Ulti Bullshit) also a Good flash back for kaido that make me care about him Right know he is just a Very Strong Enemy at least for me

Given that last speech of Akainu is very unlike for marines to come up. Unless for Shield.
Yes I don't spot much ground for the Marine to arrive to Wano. Sakazuki would most likely end up pretty pissed if one of the Marine ventured at least. The World Government had different motives to approach the country instead.