Questions & Mysteries What does awakened Kaido look like?

No, Kaido's dragon form looks more like Shenron, he was just weirdly changing the trajectory of his moveset like Snake Man, that's why it looks weird like that.
The second to last panel he has his hybrid form chest with his scar being alot higher than it is in his zoan form with him clearly having a neck
Which he also doesn't have in his zoan form cause dragons are basically all neck lol

Why should we wait for a special awakened form from Kaido?

I thought that the main characteristics of Zoan awakening was the toughness and the ability to recover fast after they're knocked. At least that's what it was stated back at Impel Down by Crocodile.

I don't know if that applies for Luffy too now that he's awakened.

The second to last panel he has his hybrid form chest with his scar being alot higher than it is in his zoan form with him clearly having a neck
Which he also doesn't have in his zoan form cause dragons are basically all neck lol
No, it's not the case (also rip if you believe Kaido used his entire awakening for a single panel without a single mention lmfao). He looks exactly the same like his zoan mode, only difference is that his lower body is shaped similar to Snake Man re-directing the trajectory of his arms. Kaido still has the same large neck like before.
Again, his zoan form looks almost the same. Meanwhile Porunga and Megidramon have the same muscular but humanoid upper body which I mentioned above. I mean, the next panel you can see Dragon Kaido completely again:

But you do have a point, his torso looks more muscular but Kaido also looks smaller than he is normally. I don't think that's his awakening. Zoan awakening is supposed to be the ultimate form, not a regression of his Zoan body.

Edit: I think Kaido was still mid-transformation but used this mode to copy Snake Man's technique.

No, it's not the case (also rip if you believe Kaido used his entire awakening for a single panel without a single mention lmfao). He looks exactly the same like his zoan mode, only difference is that his lower body is shaped similar to Snake Man re-directing the trajectory of his arms. Kaido still has the same large neck like before.
Again, his zoan form looks almost the same. Meanwhile Porunga and Megidramon have the same muscular but humanoid upper body which I mentioned above. I mean, the next panel you can see Dragon Kaido completely again:

But you do have a point, his torso looks more muscular but Kaido also looks smaller than he is normally. I don't think that's his awakening. Zoan awakening is supposed to be the ultimate form, not a regression of his Zoan body.

Edit: I think Kaido was still mid-transformation but used this mode to copy Snake Man's technique.
It still pretty much looks like the other examples of what you want to see from his awakening
Humanoid upper body, dragon serpent lower body with no legs, and more dragon like head
Could it just be him mid transformation or something he can actually control idk but i don't see why not. He definitely used it on purpose with him looking more dragon like in the panels before and after

And we already seen a more beast like form from him in his stronger hybrid form he switches to

Havent noticed that when reading the chapter, but looking now he really looks different from the base Dragon form.

I think Kaido comment on Luffy awakening is pretty much a confirmation on he also being awaken, but as the fight seems to have ended, i think there's only two options for It:
-His awakening is those forms he have been using in the fight like the Buffed Kaido and the those others mix of Dragon/Human/Hybrid he move to

-His awakening is what made he become a Dragon, he was originally a Fish, and with time he awakend and become a Dragon. That would be a easy way to fit the awakening.

G

Gorosei Informer

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/jmc9j5

Unfortunately we may never get to see Kaido and thus even BM with awakening now depending on Oda. He may not give them one so he can wank off Luffy even more, especially in regards to Luffy being a Myth Zoan like Kaido.

But it still makes no fucking sense that Kaido and Big Mom who have had their fruits for several decades do not have fucking confirmed awakenings. A son of Big Mom and a business partner of Kaido, a Warlord have awakenings but not Kaido and Big Mom, 2 actual Yonkos?! Get The Fraud Out, Oda!

Oda will probably say they have it in VCs or w/e to hype them up and give more reason to buy OP merch/extra content or w/e but its just more fucking fruitless (ironically) headcanon unless Oda shows confirmed by them awakenings in the manga!

Add this onto Kaidos rushed and extremely disappointing and repetitive/recycled backstory with other characters and I'm fed up, crushed, disappointed etc. Oda has broken my will better than Kaido has to anyone.

I like Sawyer's theory of Zoan fruits only awaken when the user dies, that's why we don't see other Zoan awakenings in Wano and that's why Kaido tried to die all the time.
Very interesting and fresh take
that's why the guardians in Impel Down are so mindless and beastly/animalistic, their old users soul died and the devil fruit soul took over the body
Zoan User dies -> body remains + soul dies -> devil fruit soul takes over body -> Awakening
in Luffy's case his soul kept on living, because he carries the will of the D. that's why he can probably be brought back, maybe through Law's powers
and that's why the World Government is after Law's fruit because that way they can awaken their Zoan's for example the one of Green Bull, or the one from the CP-0 members like Lucci
this all flows together like a waterfall

In this case Kaido would look like his hybrid form, his personality will just be more beasty.
We know that devil fruit's resurrect when people die.
It's not impossible that the phenomenon you're explaining would only happen with awakened zoans, but I doubt it.

It's more likely that the will of the devil fruit keeps you alive if you're knocked out. Almost like it awakens you. The similarity with the Impel Guards and Luffy is that one couldn't keep them down.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
We know that devil fruit's resurrect when people die.
It's not impossible that the phenomenon you're explaining would only happen with awakened zoans, but I doubt it.

It's more likely that the will of the devil fruit keeps you alive if you're knocked out. Almost like it awakens you. The similarity with the Impel Guards and Luffy is that one couldn't keep them down.
Yeah it was meant for awakening, but yeah I think it's a 50/50 chance for death to play a role in the awakening.