Powers & Abilities What does it take to stop the Zoro has no acoc delusion?

Proof induced by deductive reasoning..

I'm not changing, i'm saying Red is the color that is associated to '' Overwhelm ''.. There's only partial Red when it's not AdCoC and fully Red when it is..

Here another AdCoC Red Lightning scene.. Sky splitting, Red Lightning..

Your not using deductive reasoning. Anytime someone counters your post or prove you wrong he just ignore it, clean their proof was an error or make up your own facts.
Post automatically merged:

What that doesn't making sense that no one was knowing Zoro having a King haki till onigashima after kaido Sense that he has and Zoro saying what the hell you are saying like "he said to kid" and "Blackbeard to Luffy in impel down". And after Zoro goes down from the roof top doesn't knowing that he has king haki to start using advance king haki directly to beat king that doesn't have any advance kind of haki??????
That because the skills to flow and control CoC is the same as CoA. Zoro applied those same skills and power to his CoC. Luffy didn't learn how to release and flow CoA haki until Wano. He just learned ACoC like Zoro.

He has CoC

He needs every massive power up in order to reach mere YC level, while other characters can reach it with just brute strength without even beginning to tap into adv haki.
It's just Pinzoro's ceiling is that low that.

No I'm not You're making stuff up. ACoC/CoC comes from the body. It's will power.
Ok, but it's not flowing inside the body.. That is a very important distinction to make because KoH's Lightning comes directly from the Blades, which comes from the body.. And that's why it's not AdCoC but CoA..

Your not using deductive reasoning. Anytime someone counters your post or prove you wrong he just ignore it, clean their proof was an error or make up your own facts.

That because the skills to flow and control CoC is the same as CoA. Zoro applied those same skills and power to his CoC. Luffy didn't learn how to release and flow CoA haki until Wano. He just learned ACoC like Zoro.
So Zoro from doesn't knowing that he has King haki from the roof top to know the float without any train or explain to start using advance conquers and armement haki to defeat King that doesn't have any of it ?????? after defeating Lucci Zoro will have future sight too? And now he's already at the level of beating shanks and Roger ?????

So Zoro from doesn't knowing that he has King haki from the roof top to know the float without any train or explain to start using advance conquers and armement haki to defeat King that doesn't have any of it ?????? after defeating Lucci Zoro will have future sight too? And now he's already at the level of beating shanks and Roger ?????
Yeah.. Luffy had to get trained from Rayleigh to Control his CoC and it's his specialty.. Zoro's specialty is CoA..

Nothing adds up..

Why would the strongest swordsmen not also grow stronger by developing their CoO and CoC?
AdCoC is no touching.. In Swordsmanship Blades must collide.. Cutting is the whole point..
Show me a panel where someone was cut by AdCoC, it's always internal damage..

Yeah.. Luffy had to get trained from Rayleigh to Control his CoC and it's his specialty.. Zoro's specialty is CoA..

Nothing adds up..

AdCoC is no touching.. In Swordsmanship Blades must collide.. Cutting is the whole point..
Show me a panel where someone was cut by AdCoC, it's always internal damage..
So Roger didn't use ACoC for Kamusari or vs WB?

1. Where did you gasp the idea that swordsmen cannot have advanced conquerors? Was it somewhere stated in the manga? Or did Oda state it in a sbs or something?
Coz his agenda is to separate mihawk/Zoro from Roger/shanks. He doesn't want Roger to be called a swordsman coz if he is then he is automatically weaker than mihawk. And if he is weaker than mihawk then there's no doubt Zoro will be one of the greatest in history which most Zoro haters doesn't want to happen.

Don’t pay much attention to trolls like rootbeer nothing they say can change the facts :sanmoji:
I don't think he's a troll. Trolls don't believe in what they say while rootbeer does.