Theory What Eustass Kidd stole from Big Mom's territory

At least, doesn't seem to care much about what he took. So from BMPs perspective, it may not as important as it is for Kid. So it could be something of a personal thing.
This is a very good point and makes me believe in my theory even more. If what Kidd stole doesn’t seem to be too important to Big Mom, but Kidd still invaded her territory with the sole purpose of taking it back, it MUST be something solely personal to Kidd.

@rerere @Pantheos @Lukegranders

If my theory is true, it would also explain why Kidd decided to invade her territory so early into his New World journey. It’s pretty much implied looking at the time line (such as when Capone joined their crew) and the order that Brûlée listed the Supernova, that Kidd was the first of the 4 to invade. If Kidd had already known about his fathers treasure and knew that Big Mom had it, of course the first thing he would try to do upon entering the New World would be invading her territory to take that shit back lol.
The battle against the Red Hair Pirates happened before his WCI assault tho

So "what if" Kidd learned about what he later took from WCI during his battle against the RHP?
Could be a proper way to tie 2 different flashbacks/battles... giving them a sort of cause->effect dynamic

Just a thought which came in my mind

The battle against the Red Hair Pirates happened before his WCI assault tho

So "what if" Kidd learned about what he later took from WCI during his battle against the RHP?
Could be a proper way to tie 2 different flashbacks/battles... giving them a sort of cause->effect dynamic

Just a thought which came in my mind
Oh shit you’re right. His clash against RHP was before that. I like your idea a lot. Maybe Shanks knows something more about the Rocks Pirates.

G

Gorosei Informer

I wonder if he could have injured Smoothie's eye and that's why she has one covered up like that? He injured a Sweet Commander right? Although it probably was more likely Snack and that's why Urouge was able to solo him too?

:smoothieduck:

Regarding the actual theory in the OP and the whole Captain John connection, I LOVE it! I always had a headcanon that Buggy is after John's treasure but Kid being connected to him and after his treasure would be great! Kid and Buggy have oddly similar fruits in some ways? A sort of contrast or parallel maybe? I could see an interesting scenario of Buggy vs Kid!

:choppawhat::kidsmile::usosmug:

It would be very underwhelming if all he wanted was his “dad’s treasure” if that part is even true... why would Kid care about his daddy’s stuff if he left him to live a poor life? This guy is after the one piece it’s more significant. What he took should be something more benefiting I hope a Pony or something nearly as good from her territory.