Questions & Mysteries What happaned if Garde Little Brogy and Dorry was Kaido and Big Mom?

I think Brogy and Dorry are highly underestimated in the community. I think there are several reasons for that-

They had a bounty of 100 million each

True, but we're talking about an era before even Rocks or Gol D Roger existed and there probably wasn't any Great Pirate age or something. Also, we don't know how inflation works in the One Piece world but I don't think the value must have remained the same during these 100 years. 100 mil from that time may = 1 billion in today's time, we never know, not that I'm saying that must be the case. Also, Oda probably hadn't power scaled the One Piece world accurately at that time considering he didn't know the manga would last this long.

They were defeated by Mr 3.

Let's be real, their ordeal with Mr. 3 was mostly due to trickery and inner turmoil (frustration over the fight's end). I don't think Mr 3 would've even though of defeating them in a fair fight.

There are many other reasons but I won't write them as that's very off-topic. I think they probably were at least YC3 or YC2 level at their prime, maybe even stronger. Their last attack on the Gold Fish is a big ass feat in the verse even by current standards.