General & Others What happen to Gunman, karate Bruce lee man Roger? Too many Ws for you know who

Idk y people thought Roger was magically gonna pull a gun out of his ass and suddenly reveal a new fighting style

He clashed and blew the clouds out of the sky using a sword and had an extended bout against his greatest rival using a sword

Even Zoro haters should know this

Idk y people thought Roger was magically gonna pull a gun out of his ass and suddenly reveal a new fighting style

He clashed and blew the clouds out of the sky using a sword and had an extended bout against his greatest rival using a sword

Even Zoro haters should know this
It's because in the tie-in to Strong World, Chapter 0, he had a pistol with his sword.

It is ironic how in a series about pirates, a real life combat style used frequently by pirates. the aforementioned pistol and sword duo, is almost never seen.

"Since I can't live up to the name of my ancestor, I'll follow the man who can!" ~Zoro (probably)
Oda compares Joyboy to Ryuma who everyone knows is Zoro's ancestor
Some random on the internet: you see this totally means something else and not that Luffy and Zoro are tied together by some destiny shit!
Dummies like you, Lnule, Erkek and more have nothing better to do, nothing going on in your lives? :saden:

Oda compares Joyboy to Ryuma who everyone knows is Zoro's ancestor
Some random on the internet: you see this totally means something else and not that Luffy and Zoro are tied together by some destiny shit!
Dummies like you, Lnule, Erkek and more have nothing better to do, nothing going on in your lives? :saden:
Don't worry... Zoro still got that Great-great-great-great Grandson parallel with Ushimaru....... :doffytroll: