Questions & Mysteries What happen to Sabo at Mary Geoise ?

Fate of Sabo

• Total voters
  1. They were defeated, but Bonney used her ability to get them out there.
  2. They were defeated, but Kuma send them flying which explains why they couldn't answer the calls from their HQ
  3. Fujitora and Ryokugyu got in some kind of agreement with the Revs. With Sword around and Oda confirming that Ryokugyu is also against the government this is very likely.
They're obviously not dead.

Any scenario that something bad didn't happened to Sabo is illogical.
I dont remember well how was his fight with Fujitora but some people says he was better because Fujitora needed first aids to heal after that. And they didn't went all out.
So probably both Fujitora and Greenbul fought him. Maybe even Lucci helped beat Sabo.
Post automatically merged:

The newspaper surely wrote he is dead,but he actually managed to escape. The government knows that,but i wonder why they sent a spy to Big News Morgans
Makes no sense say he is dead if he escaped. He will show up alive and WG loses credibility. Journal too.

Sabo beaten up and but escaped... Morgans didn't finish the battle so he fabricated the story again (just like what he did with the WCI news)...
Why people would get sad about that?

1. They were defeated, but Bonney used her ability to get them out there.
  2. They were defeated, but Kuma send them flying which explains why they couldn't answer the calls from their HQ
  3. Fujitora and Ryokugyu got in some kind of agreement with the Revs. With Sword around and Oda confirming that Ryokugyu is also against the government this is very likely.
They're obviously not dead.
I don't see any reason for Kuma doing that. He is just a robot now. Only follow orders.

If I recall correctly he managed to escape alongside Vivi, overall we shall probably see him again at the final war.
That is right. You recalled correct from your head cannon. All we know is that Sabo was inside castle and then looked surprised. After that people around the world saw some News about him and Revos couldn't contact I think not even him or the others commanders.
Everybody who knew Sabo from old days got depressed by news. So he didn't escaped and WG wouldn't say he is dead if he can show up alive anywhere anytime.

That is right. You recalled correct from your head cannon. All we know is that Sabo was inside castle and then looked surprised. After that people around the world saw some News about him and Revos couldn't contact I think not even him or the others commanders.
Everybody who knew Sabo from old days got depressed by news. So he didn't escaped and WG wouldn't say he is dead if he can show up alive anywhere anytime.
You are one hell of a manga brusher are you?

What do you expect Sabo to do? Die there? It's not 100% confirmed, but that would stand out as foolishness.

The World Gov assassinated Cobra and tried to kidnap Vivi under Im and the Gorosei’s orders, Sabo stopped them and escaped with her, so they got the papers to report that Sabo was the assassin and that he’s kidnapped Vivi.
☝️☝️Something like that.

Pehaps he give himself to save Vivi and now is captured by the WG. The WG reported that Vivi is missing or was kidnapped by the Revos, while that Sabo have died.

But the truth is that Sabo is going to be used as a bait for Luffy, and Vivi have runned away to try to find the SH and rejoin them, while the WG gonna use this vaccum of power to take over Alabasta, and Pluton, that was theirs real objective in trying to kill the Nefertari family.

Seems to me that the news that the WG wanted to cover was this one about Alabasta and the Nefertari, and the thing Teach talk about in the chapter is the Pluton in Alabasta that he will try to take for himself.

Could even bem that Kuma used his powers to send Vivi to the SH or something like that.