Votes: 1 3.6%
  • They're not part of CP anymore

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Part of a different CP division/unit

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Part of CP0 (just not shown yet)

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
Outside of Kaku and Lucci and Spandam who are now CP0 agents, what do you think happened to the rest of CP9 agents?

Why do you think they've only shown these 3 so far?
I think we still need to know what happened to Rob/Kaku. Last thing was the Marines chasing after them. Not even sure how they were promoted to CP-0.

Personally I think old CP9 has their own agenda, and not just mindless tools for the WG again. They seemed to have grown from their cover story so it's clear there is more to understand with them.

As for the others, could be they are running the other CP divisions if CP9 is defunct.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Even if they’re still government agents, they wouldn’t all be promoted after losing a collective battle to a then-relatively unknown crew. Lucci and Kaku (I’m gonna guess Jabra and Blueno too based on strength and DF ability, respectively) were likely absorbed as they were still notably powerful, and Spandam is a legacy hire in an organization built on preserving centuries-old lineages. I bet the rest are still on the WG payroll, possibly in other CP units (maybe the one we know them from), but not Aegis Zero.

Probably a part of CP0 but Oda not showing them to keep us guessing as usual. :lusalty:

Could also have been reinstated as CP9 agents with Jabra as team leader, Kalifa's father as the overseer, and new recruits filling the open spots.

I hope Lucci and the gang have an ulterior motive though. Being dogs that do whatever daddy government tells them is so boring and sours their return. It was fine in Enies Lobby, and it served a purpose, but I don't want a rerun of that.

Probably a part of CP0 but Oda not showing them to keep us guessing as usual. :lusalty:

Could also have been reinstated as CP9 agents with Jabra as team leader, Kalifa's father as the overseer, and new recruits filling the open spots.

I hope Lucci and the gang have an ulterior motive though. Being dogs that do whatever daddy government tells them is so boring and sours their return. It was fine in Enies Lobby, and it served a purpose, but I don't want a rerun of that.
I hoped to see Kumadori in Wano

I remained mildly disappointed

i would like to see that after their cover story ended i thought they are going to be enemies to the wg espeicaly kaku didn't think he would be the wg bitch again

welp maybe jabra became his own man
Same. I want the Sanji vs Jabra rematch as well and after the fight they can work together to take down the World Government. That will be sick as hell:steef::finally: