Powers & Abilities What happened to Mythical Zoans being rarer than logias?

You just listed more logia than mythical zoans so how are you arguing they aren't rarer?

If you want to argue that there could be more mythical zoans like Greenbull or BB, then the same can be done for Dragon and Imu being logia.
Dragon being a logia is fair and all that but Imu is just baseless tbh and a mythical zoan would fit way more if he's an answer to Luffy's fruit.

On the otherhand Ryokugyu and BB having mythical zoans is pretty sound, same goes for Kong if he has a DF due to his name

In my oppinion its just normal we are seeing a lot of mithycal Zoans now, i mean we are in the new world where the strongest pirates gather, soo of course the people with the strongest fruits and abilities would be there instead of the normal seas. But its fair to assume there are more logias spread in the grand line and in the normal seas. Remenber for almost all kinds of liquids and elements there should be a logia. The possibilities go even wilder as stuff like snow and ice are diferent fruits.

What a dumbass assertion. 8 to 11 but oh, there might be more out there lol.

Of the 8 mythical Zoans 4 debuted in Wano, where the main villain's whole idea is a Zoan army.

Katakuri, Pica and Magellan were supposed to be Logia but they all got retconned to Paramecia instead.
Magellan and Pica were never logia

I think they mythical zoans are still rarer than logias .
Mythical look now with wano not rare anymore because up until wano there where only a few that were confirmed mythicals.
In wano there are yamatos fruit,Kaidos,onimaru,luffys,orochi and devons fruit.
Quite much for only one arc.

Kaido said yamatos fruit is special for wano as a guardian, and he searched for it for a long time
Gorosei said luffys fruit got even a name change because of its potential power.
I think there is something special with mythical zoans we might learn in the next chapters .

I think kaido found yamatos fruit in wano,maybe it was guarded by the kozukiclan ?
Kaido got his fruit from big mom ,at god valley why there ?under these circumstances
Luffy got it from shanks ,who stole it from cp9
Devon got one too,its not known if she had it in impel down back then or if blackbeard stole it for her .
Orochi got i from that old koruzumi hag .
All these exampels got their fruits from someone else or where found for them.
thats a little bit odd i think.

Possible mythical Zoans:

Kame Kame no Mi model: Genbu
Neko Neko no Mi model: Byakko
Uma Uma no Mi model: Unicorn
Hebi Hebi no Mi model: Basilisk
Uo Uo no Mi model: Leviathan
Saru Saru no Mi model: Son Goku
Ushi Ushi no Mi model: Gyu Maoh (possible Ryokugyu’s DF)

Possible Logias:

Kaze Kaze no Mi: Wind
Sora Sora no Mi: Sky
Tsuchi Tsuchi no Mi: Earth
Mori Mori no Mi: Wood

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Possible mythical Zoans:

Kame Kame no Mi model: Genbu
Neko Neko no Mi model: Byakko
Uma Uma no Mi model: Unicorn
Hebi Hebi no Mi model: Basilisk
Uo Uo no Mi model: Leviathan

Possible Logias:

Kaze Kaze no Mi: Wind
Sora Sora no Mi: Sky
Tsuchi Tsuchi no Mi: Earth
Kira Kira no Mi: Glitter (weaker version of Pika Pika)
Mori Mori no Mi: Wood
Dragon with Kaze Kaze is a totally fair bet

Pretty sure Yamato's existence and therefore their fruit as well + the fruit of Onimaru isn't known due to the country being closed off. Because of that it's also possible that the fruits in which the powers reincarnate into don't grow outside of Wano and aren't exported, so they never leave the country.

There's a difference between people THINKING that mythical zoans are rarer and it actually being the case.
But as was already said, as of now they ARE rarer, so no reason to discuss it really.