Speculations What happened to these characters?

Kaido and Big Mom status are both unknown, they could be dead or they could be alive we don't know.

Orochi and Kanjuro are both dead, Orochi's death was confirmed twice once in a SBS and the other in the last chapter of the Wano arc.

Hawkins status is also unknown.

The BMP that fell down the waterfall are still fine, the last time we heard about them they were confronting the WG ships that were outside of Wano.

Kaido - Dead
Big Mom - Alive through her soul like in Zeus but Big Moms body is dead
Orochi - Dead
Hawkins - Dead
Kanjuro - Dead
BMP - Upcoming cover story. Will settle in one of the four blues. Mont d'Or will be a famous artist, Smoothie owner of a world famous Smoothie bar, Daifuku a famous magician with his genie. Retired from piracy. All very happy not having to worry about Marine HQ, Yonko or Supernovas. Most of all happy not having to worry about Big Moms hunger pangs and otherwise bad mood.

Orochi and Kanjuro are dead for sure. I think Kaido and BM shoud be too, but who knows, after Saul i doubt nothing.

Hawkins to me shoud also bê dead, but i would find ok If he is alive.

The BMP could have been arrested and send to ID If Oda plan to use the DF of one of them in the Seraphin, like using Smothie one in Crocodile.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What do you think happened to Kaido, Big Mom, Kanjuro, Orochi, Hawkins, BM pirates who fell the waterfall? Are they dead or alive?
Kanjuro
Orochi
Hawkins

All dead.

Kaido has a 70% chance of being dead.

Linlin has a 50% chance of being dead.

We were told the BMP attacked Cipher Pol ships at the end of Wano, they are confirmed alive.

Kaido and Big Mom status are both unknown, they could be dead or they could be alive we don't know.

Orochi and Kanjuro are both dead, Orochi's death was confirmed twice once in a SBS and the other in the last chapter of the Wano arc.

Hawkins status is also unknown.

The BMP that fell down the waterfall are still fine, the last time we heard about them they were confronting the WG ships that were outside of Wano.
Could you please send the sbs and the panel of the last chapter of Wano? And also the time they were confronting the WG ships?