Questions & Mysteries What Happened to Zoro Cutting Fire?

S

stealthblack

orochi can spit fire in mythical snake mode

then again, people also expected zoro to cut diamond, and at this point that is likely only if jozu returns as villain

It's a shame he doesn't have Nidai. If Sandai Santoryu gave us nine sword Asura, I'd have liked to see Nidai Santoryu give us six swords, Katen/Agni, with better power over fire.

https://www.britishmuseum.org/collection/term/BIOG7950
I'm still partially thinking the alliance loses here and the main battles will be in mainland Wano. Oda LOVES it when innocent citizens are involved in the chaos/saving of the country. The only exception was Alabasta but even there its people knew about the War and open conflict. Wano's citizens still know NOTHING about the Onigashima raid or anything happening there.

Anyway, I think Zoro will lose Sandai very soon. Either King breaks it in their initial battle and their battle is cut off, or Zoro loses it via a clash with Kaido or something. But I think Nidai is definitely his before the final fights.

Tama, Hiyori and Tengu all cant be MIA from the conflict or the rest of the arc, they HAVE to play their roles eventually and I feel that will be post-Onigashima.

There's a line between foreshadowing and telegraphing. If Zoro expresses interest in learning the technique of swordsman who isn't out of his league, you can bet he will and it'll be a callback instead of some old box checked off.

What would Luffy say in that moment he cut Boro Breath if he'd been cutting down bonfires in the forest all week? Would this hilarious thread still exist?