Powers & Abilities What happens if Zoro splits the sky on panel?

What happens if Zoro splits the sky

• Total voters
Except you have no brain you have to lie all the time and you can't power scale for shit
I didn’t lie about anything and I couldn’t care less about your opinion of my powerscaling.
Post automatically merged:

No lmao
Its not a manga fact..Its Kaidos speculation..he could be talking about regular CoC..it could be a little bit of CoC leak from Enma.

Did we see Island sized lightening from all of Zoros swords like we did against King? Even if Enma pulled little bit of CoC out of Zoro..it doesn't compare to CoC from all of Zoros swords.

You are trying to claim Oda underpowered Zoro by giving him a power up and you are calling him delusional.

But then again how can anyone in their right minds take "Shanks > EoS Zoro" guy seriously..even the most delusional yonko retards don't believe that
I gave you your one response today.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I didn’t lie about anything and I couldn’t care less about your opinion of my powerscaling.

I gave you your one response today.
You lie all the time. Shanks isn't a swordsman
Kaido said zoro used acoc etc

The same thing when he killed Kaido.
You went from saying you and your imaginary friends laughing at zoro fans for thinking zoro would see kaido
To crying about Oda when zoro was hurting kaido
You got no room to speak

I could say Zoro = the Omni Kong from DBZ and they will say I’m downplaying him. I’ve learned to disregard the opinion of toxic Zoro fans and enjoy the series.
Dude SHUT THE FUCK UP

You delusional ass clown, 99.99% of One Piece fans, it doesn't even matter what fan base, even Shanks' own fans don't think Zoro will not surpass at least Shanks at EoS.

You downplay Zoro to the level of the most die hard Sanji fans. King of Lightening and your power scaling is almost similar.

You’re clearly the one that can’t read Kaido said Asura was using CoC. Imbuing an attack with CoC is ACoC. Therefore Zoro used ACoC when he scarred Kaido. Your just wrong and delusional.
I don't think that's quite accurate. Zoro didn't display any black lightning against Kaido. It's not a matter of consistency, either, since Luffy literally has the black lightning a few pages later in the same chapter. Why would Oda not draw black lightning if it was the same thing literally a few pages apart? And then draw it against King?

Of course, he did release CoC. What could be the case is that Zoro was on the precipice of imbuing it, but couldn't quite get there at that moment. He came up just short. That would fit in with the sequence of events. Zoro lamented not being able to knock down Kaido, and then Luffy comes in with the FULL FAT BLACK LIGHTNING to show how it's done. Enma then forcibly focuses it into his blades in the King fight.

If zoro splits the sky fighting Lucci, carot will turn sulong and jump out of a barrel to fight stussy while brook fights Kaku

I don't think that's quite accurate. Zoro didn't display any black lightning against Kaido. It's not a matter of consistency, either, since Luffy literally has the black lightning a few pages later in the same chapter. Why would Oda not draw black lightning if it was the same thing literally a few pages apart? And then draw it against King?

Of course, he did release CoC. What could be the case is that Zoro was on the precipice of imbuing it, but couldn't quite get there at that moment. He came up just short. That would fit in with the sequence of events. Zoro lamented not being able to knock down Kaido, and then Luffy comes in with the FULL FAT BLACK LIGHTNING to show how it's done. Enma then forcibly focuses it into his blades in the King fight.
So I think it's different with swordsmen, rather than releasing black lighting they are putting their conquers haki into their blades which over time is what permanently turns the blade black, with blunt smashing attacks like most people use there is a wider area of haki but with high level swordsmen they are condensing all of their haki into their blades to maintain the edge and keep it from breaking to make it so they are able to cut through substances stronger than their swords.

Last edited:
Track record is that anything Zoro does ultimately becomes shit and useless.

It almost applies to everything related to Zoro as well for example if Rayleigh does something or Mihawk does something. Essentially becomes "Shit by Association with Zoro"

Lets see the tract record, and Idk what happened pre time skip, I only joined this community in 2017 but

--> Law busted a mountain -- WOAH SO IMPRESSIVE, GOD DAYAM
--> Zoro obliterates a literal mountain man -- WHO GIVES A SHIT ITS JUST A ROCK

--> Luffy struggles against a YC1 and nearly dies -- WOAH LUFFY IS CRAZY STRONG NOW
--> Zoro basically 3 shots a YC1 -- WHO GIVES A SHIT MERE COMMANDER

--> Oden Scars Kaido -- WOAH SO IMPRESSIVE, ODEN TOP 5
--> Zoro scars Kaido -- WHO GIVES A SHIT, ITS JUST A PAPER CUT

--> Luffy unlocks Advanced CoC -- WOAH GOD DAYAM LUFFY IS A LITERAL GOD NOW, NO ONE CAN BEAT HIM ANYMORE YAY
--> Zoro Unlocks Advanced CoC -- WHO GIVES A SHIT, YAMATO HAS IT TOO

--> Shanks uses his entire crew to scare away one admiral -- WHO SHANKS IS A GOD, HE CAN"T BE MATCHED
--> Rayleigh alone at the age of 99 makes an Emperor with his crew member shit his pants and run away -- WHO GIVES A SHIT, RAYLEIGH ADMITTED HE WOULD LOSE

--> Blackbeard has 2.25 Billion bounty, despite being an emperor, crew, fleet etc -- DAYAM YONKO SO STRONG, TOP TIER BOUNTY
--> Mihawk has 3.6 Billion bounty for just his strength, literally nothing but his strength -- WHO GIVES A SHIT BOUNTIES DON"T MATTER

There are a lot other examples but I am just saying, what happens if Zoro splits the sky soon, what would the reaction be?

@L55
@Seth
@SakazOuki
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@Franosuke
@Monkey D Theories
@Shanks
@Red Admiral
@DonWick
@ConquistadoR
@HA001 OF THE RAIN

Etc
My reaction would be:

Zoro's AdvCoC is the representation of his overall power (Rayleigh's words and Oda's SBS about CoC being a representation of overall powerlevel), thus Zoro splitting the sky would be a sign that he is individually strong enough to fight equally against an Emperor like Big Mom, Kaidou, WB, Shanks, or other Skysplitter.

Never thought I would see the day zoro fans act like their character is overly hated on zorogen but here we are.

I think now I understand why the scar on kaido keeps being brought up after I have just witnessed law destroy big mom inside out
and luffy hammer kaido's head to the depths of wano.
clear disconnect between other fans and zorotards.

almost like its not because the character is downplayed but because more impressive shit been done.

Last edited:
Never thought I would see the day zoro fans act like their character is overly hated on zorogen but here we are.

I think now I understand why the scar on kaido keeps being brought up after I have just witnessed law destroy big mom inside out
and luffy hammer kaido's head to the depths of wano.
clear disconnect between other fans and zorotards.

almost like its not because the character is downplayed but because more impressive shit been done.
HOW THE FUCK IS WHAT LAW DID AGAINST BIG MOM MORE IMPRESSIVE THAN ZORO SCARRING KAIDO?

That is like the stupidest statement I have heard in a long time.

Track record is that anything Zoro does ultimately becomes shit and useless.

It almost applies to everything related to Zoro as well for example if Rayleigh does something or Mihawk does something. Essentially becomes "Shit by Association with Zoro"

Lets see the tract record, and Idk what happened pre time skip, I only joined this community in 2017 but

--> Law busted a mountain -- WOAH SO IMPRESSIVE, GOD DAYAM
--> Zoro obliterates a literal mountain man -- WHO GIVES A SHIT ITS JUST A ROCK

--> Luffy struggles against a YC1 and nearly dies -- WOAH LUFFY IS CRAZY STRONG NOW
--> Zoro basically 3 shots a YC1 -- WHO GIVES A SHIT MERE COMMANDER

--> Oden Scars Kaido -- WOAH SO IMPRESSIVE, ODEN TOP 5
--> Zoro scars Kaido -- WHO GIVES A SHIT, ITS JUST A PAPER CUT

--> Luffy unlocks Advanced CoC -- WOAH GOD DAYAM LUFFY IS A LITERAL GOD NOW, NO ONE CAN BEAT HIM ANYMORE YAY
--> Zoro Unlocks Advanced CoC -- WHO GIVES A SHIT, YAMATO HAS IT TOO

--> Shanks uses his entire crew to scare away one admiral -- WHO SHANKS IS A GOD, HE CAN"T BE MATCHED
--> Rayleigh alone at the age of 99 makes an Emperor with his crew member shit his pants and run away -- WHO GIVES A SHIT, RAYLEIGH ADMITTED HE WOULD LOSE

--> Blackbeard has 2.25 Billion bounty, despite being an emperor, crew, fleet etc -- DAYAM YONKO SO STRONG, TOP TIER BOUNTY
--> Mihawk has 3.6 Billion bounty for just his strength, literally nothing but his strength -- WHO GIVES A SHIT BOUNTIES DON"T MATTER

There are a lot other examples but I am just saying, what happens if Zoro splits the sky soon, what would the reaction be?

@L55
@Seth
@SakazOuki
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@Franosuke
@Monkey D Theories
@Shanks
@Red Admiral
@DonWick
@ConquistadoR
@HA001 OF THE RAIN

Etc
When Zoro and Mihawk clash and split the sky, I want to see mountains of salt from Zoro-haters, honestly.
:zosmug: