Future Events What if Elbaf’s main villain is actually...

Rocks as the main villain of Elbaf Arc ?

• Total voters
Rocks ? Almost everyone assumes Big Mom will be the future main villain of this arc but it’s far from guaranteed, especially now that she’s in Wano. She could make an appearance in Elbaf but I have a hard time believing she could be the main opponent since she already got her own arc as the main villain and a lot of her strongest underlings have been defeated already. We even got her backstory. At this point, I don’t think she would bring added value as a main villain in Elbaf.

In which arc Rocks could be the main villain if it doesn’t happen in Elbaf ? In RA Arc ? That should be the Marines and Sakazuki. In Laugh Tale Arc ? That should be Blackbeard. In Mary Geoise Arc ? That should be Imu. Rocks being the main villain of Elbaf Arc is what makes the most sense to me.

And if Rocks is a former Yonko, is there a better way to end the Yonko Saga than to make Rocks the final villain of it ? He’s basically the "Master Yonko" since three of them (+ Shiki if he was a Yonko as well) worked under him. Blackbeard is way too important to go down before Laugh Tale Arc so I doubt he could be the final villain of the Yonko Saga.

That’s just a suggestion, I’m keeping an open mind about that.

I don't think their will be a villain it will be like zou because i don't see bigmom being a villain for 3 arcs she's most likely will go down this arc and i don't see anyone being a threat luffy that we don't already know about

Idk, at first I thought it might be a unique, new villain but with the number of antagonists still left (Kaido, BM, Blackbeard, Shanks maybe, CP-0, SSG, Akainu/Marines, Im/World Government, we are at this point where I feel the built up villain for Elbaf will be someone we already know.

I mean, look at Wano, when Wano was first teased by Ryuuma, then initially Punk Hazard, the last thing people thought was that Kaido would be the main villain of that arc. Same could be said of Elbaf, it's possible that we just don't know who or whom ties to the arc's plotline yet. Could be someone new like Loki or a yet unnamed villain, or it could be a current antagonist we already know exists (Big Mom if not in Wano, Blackbeard, etc)

Hell, maybe you are right and it could be Rocks, but we have no idea how the Rocks plot will continue post-Wano, IF it will continue.

I think teach is gonna represent xebec by carrying his will in someway
Plus at this point dude should be stoopid old even if he aged as well as kureha he should still be way out of him prime imo

I think itll be either linlin or shanks that the strawhats fight and either way i really hope instead of being a standard battle its a Davy back fight
If its big mom itll be the perfect time to bring the grand fleet back. Especially with how large and diverse her crew is
If its shanks itll definitely be alot more emotional bigger moment. Especially if mihawk is with them

Either way i think its when the strawhats will defeat their first yonko crew alone + maybe the fleet

Big Mom will be defeated in Wano Arc, she had her arc already, and now is just a warm-up for Kaido. We dont need more of the fooders of her crew.

Rocks is a legend from the past, pehaps his will live, but his time is gone. There is already a lot of strong villains, i dont think Oda will add one more and change the focus from Akainu, Teach and Im right in the final part of the manga.

About Elbaf Arc, sometime ago i believe that we would get the Arc, but now i have my doubts if Oda will change the plot away from the final adventure of the SH, as the manga seems to be heading to the final part after Wano. Pehaps he will use Elbaf as the place where the SH get the last Road Poneglyph. But i would love the get a arc with Skypiea vibe, a side quest adventure with only the SH, Oda could even put a giant villan that could mach pos-wano Luffy, as the giants seems to be strong as fuck.

I'm not sure about Elbaf being a minor arc like Zou. Oda has been foreshadowing this arc for a very long time and he usually does this for the islands in which major events take place (like Wano). Besides, Elbaf is the strongest country in the world so it would be a shame if nothing important happened in this island.

I don't know why so many people believe Rocks is really dead despite Oda's revelations clearly indicating the opposite. " I'll introduce one of the legends which lurks in One Piece world. The greatest enemy ever for Straw Hats will hinder their way. Perhaps it will be something related to Whitebeard."

- character that was yet to be introduced at the time of this revelation
- legendary character
- this legend is lurking which probably means nobody knows he's alive
- he'll be the greatest enemy ever for the SHs
- he's related to Whitebeard

Who else coud it be ? Who fits this description apart from Rocks ? If he's a future main villain, we can even begin to speculate about some future fights :

- Luffy vs Rocks
- Zoro vs Silver Axe
- Sanji vs Ochoku

The other opponents could be unknown pirates from Rocks' crew or some powerful Giants (maybe Loki is one of them). Maybe Rocks allied with the King of Elbaf, who protects him and makes sure nobody can find out he's alive (which would be an easy task for the King of the strongest country in the world).

i think it's his Father Loki is Very Young For A Giant he is only 63 (For Human Around 20)
i Think His Father is King of Elbaf But Elbaf People Will Call Him God Of Elbaf if i remember Correctly Dorry and Broggy Said Something About God of Elbaf
The thing is with Loki is that Lola saw something in him that “terrified” her and declined the marriage which is something Lola never does so it has to be a bad thing! Maybe his father could join him as the villain not sure.

to me, Big Mom's chance of being the main villain in Elbaf is almost non-existent. Ppl could argue it's linked to her ties to Elbaf, but I really couldnt see her taking another big role esp villain in another big arc (if we ever get Elbaf as a focus arc, not jumping to final arc like some speculate).

to me, Big Mom's chance of being the main villain in Elbaf is almost non-existent. Ppl could argue it's linked to her ties to Elbaf, but I really couldnt see her taking another big role esp villain in another big arc (if we ever get Elbaf as a focus arc, not jumping to final arc like some speculate).
Yes
I Can See BM become Allie of shp and go with Them to Elbaf but i cant see Her As main Villain of Elbaf

I feel it will be a zou type of arc, short and maybe luffy will have a small fight (fodderize someone).
^^^
This. Elbaf most likely will have no antagonist. Its obvious the SHs will become heros to the Giants for all theyve acomplished and also being friends with people from their kingdom.

Its just gonna be a short arc, where they give us information about shit. Then we will have EoS.