Future Events What if Elbaf isnt next?

Is Elbaf next?

• Yes

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
Just a question. It's just interesting that so many of us believe that it is is in fact next when there is zero indication of it at this time.

I guess we assume it based on timeline comments based on the author/editors, but....what if it's not? Could be Vegapunks facility (separate from Elbaf unlike some theories). Could be Blackbeard's island, Hachinosu. Could be some new island tied to Shanks or the Underworld or something completely different.

I guess this'll be the the year we know what direction OP is truly heading. Are we closer to Lodestar/Laugh Tale than we think, or is there a significant amount of the journey left to go?

Hope not.. Maybe a transition arc like zou.

this story has no more room for new villains/factions
Well as an "established" faction, Vegapunk, Kuma, and the SSG are technically unrevealed ones. The questions is if Oda intends to tie that up before the Final War or not, especially the Bonney, Kuma and Revo plotline

Things like the Underworld can just be tied to another faction, namely the WG or a Yonko.

Rocks is also just another teased faction. We don't know if his return is literal or just through Kaido/BM. It seems to be hinted at being "more" considering how elusive the character is and God Valley.

I agree though. The series has enough as it is. That's why I've always pitched Vegapunk and/Or Elbaf as next, maybe even combined. But I'm just not expecting it to be next yet.

Yeah that would be ass

Maybe next arc will actually focus on the Vivi/revolutionary army shit

I'm sure y'all have heard the theory of Vivi eating Kuma's fruit?
Kind of my whole thought process on what might follow.

Bonney, Kuma stuff ties to Revolutionaries and Vegapunk, who ties to the SSG/Pacifista, who ties to Sentoumaru/Kizaru.

It's possible this is further combined in a Dressrosa level arc with Elbaf (multiple concepts together, i.e. Vegapunks lab hidden on Elbaf
Post automatically merged:

Elbaf will be the most boring arc anyway
Giants have always been trash in this series
I really don’t get why people are hyped about them
Doesn't have to be if it ties to Vegapunk/Kuma/Revos and Gigantification, along with the 4th RP, Sky island and Moon lore.

It can be way more than just about Giants

Yeah that would be ass

Yeah but the question is "where"? :josad:

Well as an "established" faction, Vegapunk, Kuma, and the SSG are technically unrevealed ones. The questions is if Oda intends to tie that up before the Final War or not, especially the Bonney, Kuma and Revo plotline

Things like the Underworld can just be tied to another faction, namely the WG or a Yonko.

Rocks is also just another teased faction. We don't know if his return is literal or just through Kaido/BM. It seems to be hinted at being "more" considering how elusive the character is and God Valley.

I agree though. The series has enough as it is. That's why I've always pitched Vegapunk and/Or Elbaf as next, maybe even combined. But I'm just not expecting it to be next yet.
I think the only relevants for the SHs are the red hairs, black beards and WG and i highly doubt that they will face both RH and BB, only one or another IMO.

And i'd prefer much more vegapunk over elbaf, but i think vegapunk is endgame content only.

Elbaf is Final Major Island where Final War will occur
However it's possible some SHs will reach it before rest
Doubt this heavily. There is a reason Oda showed off and teased New Marineford and Mariejois before Wano. Fishman Island's destruction is prophesied to happen by the EoS, indicating it must occur around this area. Plus, the war is against the WG, and I doubt the Gorosei and Im leave Mariejois

Yeah but the question is "where"? :josad:

I think the only relevants for the SHs are the red hairs, black beards and WG and i highly doubt that they will face both RH and BB, only one or another IMO.

And i'd prefer much more vegapunk over elbaf, but i think vegapunk is endgame content only.
It's why I hope Vegapunk and Elbaf are combined. You can tie up Bonney and Urogue (if he's tied to Elbaf/Sky/Moon lore). You can address Vivi, Kuma, Revo's, etc. You can tie up Big Mom. You can tie up some of the science plot (doesn't have to mean SSG are done here, just introduced).

I've always thought that if it'd happen, Kizaru could be the villains since he is tied to Vegapunk, Kuma and Sentoumaru.

I do think Shanks and BB are heavily endgame material, along with the WG. Maybe one of the 2 are handled by Laugh Tale

Isn't the Navy coming to arrest Luffy?
They do not allow another to easily become the king of pirates..On one of these islands, a great war takes place..
But I think elbaf will have a separation story

Never thought it would be Elbaf tho I don’t mind, but my guess would be Vegapunk’s arc which prob gonna be a short and informative one.
Honestly if it's an arc it has to be somewhat decent in length because Vegapunk not only ties to Kuma and Bonney, but to the Revolutionaries now and even Smoker/Tashigi (since they were heading to his lab after Dressrosa). Germa and Ceasar might even be tied to it at this point, especially if the Cover story is in the next arc and leads them to appear near Vegapunk

There Is a lot the character brings to the plot beyond SSG and DF exposition

imu held the Vivi photo and tore the rest of the photos..I think Sabo accidentally saved Vivi..We may see revolutionary army in the next arc
:choppawhat:
I do actually like that.

@Jew D. Boy the Vivi/Kuma theory is old, but gained traction based on the idea that Kuma and Vivi are now lingering plotlines from Mariejois. One theory is that Sabo teleported with Kuma to Vegapunks lab and Vivi was part of that somehow.

It can explain Sabo's "death" and maybe the bad incident that happened with Alabasta beyond Cobra (since Oda teased something with Vivi, Sabo and Hancock)

Yeah that would be ass

What theory is this?

Honestly if it's an arc it has to be somewhat decent in length because Vegapunk not only ties to Kuma and Bonney, but to the Revolutionaries now and even Smoker/Tashigi (since they were heading to his lab after Dressrosa). Germa and Ceasar might even be tied to it at this point, especially if the Cover story is in the next arc and leads them to appear near Vegapunk

There Is a lot the character brings to the plot beyond SSG and DF exposition

I do actually like that.

@Jew D. Boy the Vivi/Kuma theory is old, but gained traction based on the idea that Kuma and Vivi are now lingering plotlines from Mariejois. One theory is that Sabo teleported with Kuma to Vegapunks lab and Vivi was part of that somehow.

It can explain Sabo's "death" and maybe the bad incident that happened with Alabasta beyond Cobra (since Oda teased something with Vivi, Sabo and Hancock)
How would Vivi know the way to use a newfound power to that extent?