Future Events What if Elbaf isnt next?

Is Elbaf next?

• Yes

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
You guys are confusing "saga" and "arc"

We've been in the Yonko "saga" since Punk Hazard.

Is PH solely a setup arc? Dressrosa? WCI?

Final War for sure is next, but that doesn't mean we won't have another "Punk Hazard" or "Dressrosa" to build up those plotlines and get the crew to the endgame. You can't just throw Luffy into the final war without setup. There are way too many lingering plotlines for that to happen that Wano doesn't resolve

Go reread Whitebeards death speech or Oden's flashback, they must find One Piece first before they can "do" anything about the WG.
No, weve been in the vs Yonko saga since Zou per shueisha promotional material

Next arc will be setup for the Final Saga. Elbaf probably is gonna have lore of the Adam and Eve trees.
Giants live long so they may remember Void Century or can give us some details. We can get our last adventure before Luffy becomes the PK.
What I'm saying is the final "saga" IS the next "saga", but there will likely be 3-5 arcs within it. Just like East Blue "Saga", just like Alabasta "saga", Skypiea "saga", etc.

Yonko "saga" is just super huge in comparison to the rest. The final "saga" could be just as long or even longer, as you can just magically get Luffy into the final war without setup

No, weve been in the vs Yonko saga since Zou per shueisha promotional material
Semantics. The point is, in it contains multiple smaller arcs within itself.

Edit: Final War "Saga" will probably be 3-4 smaller arcs. I.e. Vegapunk/Elbaf, Lodestar, Laugh Tale and Final War. Give or take additional islands or places that Oda feels like addressing (or omitting things like Lodestar, though I doubt this since it's the physical end of GL, or Vegapunk, who may just be in the final war). Who knows where God Valley fits into this too, of its meant to be a part of it all.

Last edited:
I'm just hoping that if Elbaf is next, it manages to be the biggest adventure/lore dump arc thus far that achieves everything it needs to in ~100 chapters:

- Tie in the last 2 Supernova (Bonney and Urogue)
- Finish Big Mom's plot
- Tie in Vegapunk/Kuma/SSG/Kizaru (?), due to Gigantification.
- Tie in Sabo and the Revo's (and Vivi?), due to Kuma and Reverie fallout
- Usopp and the Giants (Loki)
- 4th RP
- Sky island/Moon lore (With Urogue), does Elbafs tree reach the heavens?
- Address the Strawhat Fleet incident (if it's not the final war)

Just so much potential (unless it's all addressed in separate plotlines).
I think a good bit of this will be the final bit before we leave Wano:

1. I want Luffy vs Big Mom to not role over into Elbaf. Let them fight over who can claim wano as their territory on the mainland. From there we’ll discover she has a log pose to Elbaf leading us there.

2. Sabo and Vivi are likely to show up before Wanos end. The Sunny needs saving right now because it’s lost at sea after falling off Onigashima. This way the entire crew can be together before the final arcs of the story.

As for Elbaf I am unsure about what I would like there; however, recently I’ve been thinking it’d be the best place to reintroduce Enel to the story as well as a lore dump about the third ancient weapon Uranus. (Ever since we got the picture of Nika, I’ve felt that the third weapon could very well be the Spear he carries which may be Odins spear Gungnir) this would make sense why it’s Uranus and not Zeus as Gungnir was the weapon Odin carried when he lead the valkyries and the army of Valhalla into battle.

I think a good bit of this will be the final bit before we leave Wano:

1. I want Luffy vs Big Mom to not role over into Elbaf. Let them fight over who can claim wano as their territory on the mainland. From there we’ll discover she has a log pose to Elbaf leading us there.

2. Sabo and Vivi are likely to show up before Wanos end. The Sunny needs saving right now because it’s lost at sea after falling off Onigashima. This way the entire crew can be together before the final arcs of the story.

As for Elbaf I am unsure about what I would like there; however, recently I’ve been thinking it’d be the best place to reintroduce Enel to the story as well as a lore dump about the third ancient weapon Uranus. (Ever since we got the picture of Nika, I’ve felt that the third weapon could very well be the Spear he carries which may be Odins spear Gungnir) this would make sense why it’s Uranus and not Zeus as Gungnir was the weapon Odin carried when he lead the valkyries and the army of Valhalla into battle.
True but remember that none of this actually resolves anything, just sets it up.

If Sabo shows up, it doesn't resolve the Kuma plotline. If Vivi shows up, it probably just sets up the issue with Alabasta.

I personally don't think Luffy and BM are truly ever fighting. She lost here, it's done. What i do see is her having a non-villain role in Elbaf to tie up her tragic past.

I agree about the Enel stuff. Elbaf seems like the best place to tie up sky/Moon related lore.

True but remember that none of this actually resolves anything, just sets it up.

If Sabo shows up, it doesn't resolve the Kuma plotline. If Vivi shows up, it probably just sets up the issue with Alabasta.

I personally don't think Luffy and BM are truly ever fighting. She lost here, it's done. What i do see is her having a non-villain role in Elbaf to tie up her tragic past.

I agree about the Enel stuff. Elbaf seems like the best place to tie up sky/Moon related lore.
Alabasta probably won’t be resolved until the final war.

Kuma stuff will likely be a mini Vegapunk arc where vegapunk reveals why he did some the shit he does. I think vegapunk will be a mini arc after Elbaf but before Blackbeard where:

Fights:

1. If Blackbeard doesn’t do it Luffy will fight Kizaru (Probably ending or beginning with M3 vs Kizaru mirroring Kuzan fight)
2. Zoro will fight Hannyabel (King of hell vs warden of hell)
3. Sanji will fight Sentomaru (Heaven symbology)

Lore:

1. Sabo will ask Vegapunk what the deal with Kuma was and clear that up
2. Germa Ceasar and Queen give info about MADS and their discoveries

Power ups:

1. Franky Chopper usopp and Nami will get power ups.

I've completely fallen for the Elbaf hype. At this point, it's one of the things I'm most looking forward to after Wano's end, especially if it's true that Shanks is gonna be one of the main players. So if it turns out that Elbaf isn't gonna be relevant at all, it's gonna take some really strong copium to deal with my disappointment.

:perocry:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
The Straw Hats will need a log to Elbaf to go there and there are a few ways to do that:

1. Big mom has one. She was raised in elbaf, she has a strong connection to the land, she has traveled there to meet loki.

2. Vegapunk has one. Vegapunk was also working on gigantification it seems judging by the numbers so it’s likely he is also connected to the land of giants

3. Sheer dumb luck
You think they will meet Vegapunk on Elbaf too? 🧐

Elbaf most likely will be setup for the conflict against Teach for Laftel, the only two villains left are Teach and Imu.

Think the arc of the last saga will be:
-Elbaf: lore on the Giants, Shanks meeting Luffy and more on his connection with Teach.

-Pre-Laftel: Conflict for the One Piece against Teach and Vivi rejoining the crew

-Laftel: Void century FB and building the reason for the final war

-Road to Marijoa: The world preparing for the Final War, Vegapunk, ancient weapons being used and the allies joining to invade Marijoa

-Final War: Everyone fighting in Marijoa

Well I think is going to be the next arc after we find out what happened in the reverie
The reason is because I just realized about this that oda is giving East blue SH prominence against the younko and is giving them an arc linked to them and next to the other
WCI= Sanji=BM
News
Wano=zoro=kaido
If we follow the patron the next will be
News
Elbaf=Ussop=Shanks this makes sense since the little prominence Ussop had in this arc and also Shanks words "is time to meet again luffy"
And finally Next one
News
??????=nami=BB

Kind of my whole thought process on what might follow.

Bonney, Kuma stuff ties to Revolutionaries and Vegapunk, who ties to the SSG/Pacifista, who ties to Sentoumaru/Kizaru.

It's possible this is further combined in a Dressrosa level arc with Elbaf (multiple concepts together, i.e. Vegapunks lab hidden on Elbaf
Post automatically merged:

Doesn't have to be if it ties to Vegapunk/Kuma/Revos and Gigantification, along with the 4th RP, Sky island and Moon lore.

It can be way more than just about Giants
Vegapunk and detailled info about DFs and the lineage factor could be taken care of by the Smoker and Tashigi plotline, as they wanted to bring the PH kids to him.
I highly doubt that it's going to be a strawhat based arc. That guy most likely operates out of a WG or Marine based facility. Imo it's much more likely that they will never meet him and it just going to be an info drop for us readers.

What's also important is, that the story still has to make sure that Ussop achieves his dream, which is linked to the giants' honor code.
And there's also the last Road poneglyph that's needed, that should be difficult to aquire, which fits perfectly into a plot that's happening on the island of the absolutr strongest army, as the SHs would get it by MC charisma, whereas Kaido and BM wouldn't have had any chance of obtaining it, thanks to Elbaf's millitary might.

Elbaf really has a lot going on for it, even tho in general you are right, as we don't have any concrete information right now.

I would also add that we believe that Elbaf is an island,but so far in the manga it has always been called a village,so i've read some theories in the past that Elbaf might actually be just a village which is part of the island of the giants. Remember Sauro,he tells Robin "I am not like the barbarians of Elbaf",so maybe Elbaf is the village of the warriors,but there are other villages in the island of giants who maybe are not warriors,altough they surely have a great strenght like Sauro who became a Marine.

how i'd deal with the story after wano

I really want a Loadstar arc, this is the final island of the grand line that we all waited deacdes to see, so i'd have shanks there waiting for luffy and thats where he finds out shanks moved the final road poneglyph from fishman island to elbaf.

then we can go to elbaf, luffy can fight big mom and resolve her character arc of eating mother carmel and the orphans and making her finally grow up and maybe mending her relationship with the giants, Weevil shows up for the poneglyph as he see's it as his inheritance from whitebeard, he's got to be involved somewhere and this is all i can see for him

laugh tale, dunno how but for me Luffy has to fight Blackbeard before we get the one piece as i feel it fits thematically for blackbeard to be the one between luffy and the one piece, i dunno how blackbeard gets to laugh tale but this is my hope.

gathering arc - straw hats gather their allies for the final war, luffy return the straw hat to shanks, i know luffy said he wnated tod efeat shanks but i just cant see them fighting, i'd love the davy back fight to happen but it would stall the story for too long if oda really intends to finish the series within 5 years (2 of which have now passed so there's 3 left lol if we believe him of course lol)

final war - straw hat alliance/grand fleet attack new marineford, luffy deals with akainu here, we go up the grand line to mariejois and fight Imu, the gorosei and CP-0 I'd really Like Luffy vs. Lucci rematch here too lol

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
how i'd deal with the story after wano

I really want a Loadstar arc, this is the final island of the grand line that we all waited deacdes to see, so i'd have shanks there waiting for luffy and thats where he finds out shanks moved the final road poneglyph from fishman island to elbaf.

then we can go to elbaf, luffy can fight big mom and resolve her character arc of eating mother carmel and the orphans and making her finally grow up and maybe mending her relationship with the giants, Weevil shows up for the poneglyph as he see's it as his inheritance from whitebeard, he's got to be involved somewhere and this is all i can see for him

laugh tale, dunno how but for me Luffy has to fight Blackbeard before we get the one piece as i feel it fits thematically for blackbeard to be the one between luffy and the one piece, i dunno how blackbeard gets to laugh tale but this is my hope.

gathering arc - straw hats gather their allies for the final war, luffy return the straw hat to shanks, i know luffy said he wnated tod efeat shanks but i just cant see them fighting, i'd love the davy back fight to happen but it would stall the story for too long if oda really intends to finish the series within 5 years (2 of which have now passed so there's 3 left lol if we believe him of course lol)

final war - straw hat alliance/grand fleet attack new marineford, luffy deals with akainu here, we go up the grand line to mariejois and fight Imu, the gorosei and CP-0 I'd really Like Luffy vs. Lucci rematch here too lol
I really wish Weevil will be the opponent of the Wano arc even more than Big Mom. It would feel too repetitive differently. :josad: