Questions & Mysteries What if instead of Zoro there was current Sanji on the rooftop in SN vs Yonko fight ?

This thread won't end well :pepecorn:
It will end well but not for Sanji fans
They'd all be dead by now and the story of One Piece ends right there. Who's blocking that combined Yonko attack? Who's cutting the various fire attacks from Kaido and Big Mom. Who's weakening Kaido by scarring him badly? Sanji does not have the AP or overall fighting skills to stand up to Yonkos atm.
And that’s the end. We won

They'd all be dead by now and the story of One Piece ends right there. Who's blocking that combined Yonko attack? Who's cutting the various fire attacks from Kaido and Big Mom. Who's weakening Kaido by scarring him badly? Sanji does not have the AP or overall fighting skills to stand up to Yonkos atm.
And I bet his Red Suit would likely get shattered, not that it doesn't already feature exposed points either surrounding the head I guess.

I believe Sanji's CoO would sense Kaido and Big Mom's Hakai attack. In addition, he is fast enough to dodge it. Would dodging the attack really work because I thought the attack was supposed to be huge in the sense there was no where to run?

Could RS Sanji take the attack like Zoro and change its course is the question. My answer is no because they are different characters who don't need to share the same feats.

I believe Sanji's CoO would sense Kaido and Big Mom's Hakai attack. In addition, he is fast enough to dodge it. Would dodging the attack really work because I thought the attack was supposed to be huge in the sense there was no where to run?

Could RS Sanji take the attack like Zoro and change its course is the question. My answer is no because they are different characters who don't need to share the same feats.
Luffy saw hakai because of his FS, something that Sanji doesn't have, and then you have it's size which is the biggest problem.

Luffy saw hakai because of his FS, something that Sanji doesn't have, and then you have it's size which is the biggest problem.
My question is why do hardcore Sanji fans talk trash about Zoro, his character and feats, but always want Sanji to be able to do the exact same thing? I get that I am opening a can of worms with my question, but it is honestly hypocrisy at its finest.

My question is why do hardcore Sanji fans talk trash about Zoro, his character and feats, but always want Sanji to be able to do the exact same thing? I get that I am opening a can of worms with my question, but it is honestly hypocrisy at its finest.
I don't know m8, my take is that they want Sanji to have the same feats that Zoro has but since they know that he won't get said feats their best option is to talk trash about Zoro. It's the "I want his car but since I can't get it, his car sucks."

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Sanji'd be less useful than Kid.
:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

I don't know m8, my take is that they want Sanji to have the same feats that Zoro has but since they know that he won't get said feats their best option is to talk trash about Zoro. It's the "I want his car but since I can't get it, his car sucks."
I don't like Lamborghini